🧖🏻‍♀️ : skincare [ ft. chigiri ]

. . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ use my serum instead ࿐ྂ
-↓-

> .'tags ; established relationship,
fluff, comfort, gn!reader +.*

°•✧・ ✿ ・✧•°┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┓

*.+ 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐈 𝐇𝐘𝐎𝐌𝐀 was a daily routine both of you followed every morning and evening. and since chigiri grew up with as the only male with female siblings, he had learned all the secrets and best ways of caring for ones hair, skin and whatever body part there was to take care of after a long and exhausting day. to both of you, these parts of the day were the one's you two loved the most. only you and him, with no one else.

" you haven't covered that spot. here...", he said calmly while applying your shared cleanser on the spot you had missed. his fingers were softly touching your skin, and his expression was one of concentration. you held still and observed him the whole time while doing so. you always had thought that your boyfriend was beyond beautiful, his skin was flawless and his hair was silky and smooth. you couldn't remember any day he hadn't looked ethereal. even now with that weird mud-like mask applied on his face, he managed to look good.

" why do you even look good with that mud mask on your face ? it's unfair. ", you chuckled slightly when he finished applying the cleanser on your face. your boyfriend wasn't good in handling compliments, especially from you, the one he loved the most. so he just hummed slightly as a response, shrugging his shoulders which only made you laugh a little more. the sound of your laughing caused him to smile.

you two continued with your routine, but when you wanted to apply your new hydration serum, chigiri stopped you before the drops could leave the applicator and touch your skin.
" wait, let me take a look at this first...", you handed him over the serum and after a short while, he spoke up again, " this one has [ something you're allergic of ] in it, no wonder why your skin started to break out again. here, use my serum instead ".

well, that explained quite a lot.
maybe you should start to actually read the ingredient list instead of just buying whatever seemed cute and aesthetic to you...

" thank you. ", you smiled as you started to apply his serum. during this whole time, he stared at you through the mirror until your eyes met his in it. with a raised eyebrow, you asked if you were doing something wrong, but he just shook his head.
" I just think you're really beautiful. you don't even need to do all of this, you know ? ".

your cheeks slightly flushed red.
your boyfriend, the most flawless looking person you knew, made you the for you literally biggest compliment in such a casual way ?

" your exaggerating, hyo ".
" no, i really mean it. i know you've been struggling recently. but for me, you're the most beautiful person on earth. no matter of your skin breaks out every now and then or not ".

the fact that chigiri didn't even knew how much those words meant to you, who had been struggling with your outer appearance for quite some time now, made his compliment being even more valuable for you.
he was cupping your face with his soft hands, looking down on you with such love and sincerity in his eyes that you couldn't help but fall in love with him all over again.

" but there are so many beautiful girls out there, and surely they would be- ".
" y/n. I love you. even with your flaws, you're the most important person to me and I wouldn't want to do this routine of ours with anyone else but with you. ", though his tone was serious, his expression was calm as he leaned in and gave you a soft kiss on your lips, filled with genuine love.

" you're perfect the way you are ".

┗┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅°•✧・ ✿ ・✧•°