💳 : necklace [ ft. reo ]

. . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ i want to at least spoil you this once ࿐ྂ
-↓-

> .'tags ; fluff, gn!reader +.*

°•✧・ ✿ ・✧•°┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┓

*.+ 𝐑𝐄𝐎 𝐌𝐈𝐊𝐀𝐆𝐄 𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐋 𝐘𝐎𝐔 with all kinds of expensive and luxurious gifts. wether it was a vacation on one of his private islands, a shopping spree in the most expensive districts of town or taking you out for dinner in michelin star restaurants ; whatever you would want, he would get it for you without a second thought.

the thing was just, that you didn't have the need for all those luxuries, since you wanted to be with him for the person he was, not because he was a walking black card. though you loved and cherished every gift he gave you, you found it hard to accept them without a certain clump of guilt forming deep down inside of you every time. and so you decided to not accept them after a few months into your relationship anymore when his gifts started to become more and more expensive.

" you don't have to feel guilty. i want to spent my money on you because I love you ".
" but I don't need all of this, reo. i love you with or without your money, you know that ".
" i know, but I want only the best for my girl ".

that was a conversation you and him had every time he wanted to gift you something worth more than what you would've been able to save up in several years of working. reo on the other hand didn't quite understand why you were always being hesitant in accepting his gifts or even refusing them. he admitted that it was cute seeing you doing so though, it made him happy to see that you truly weren't after his money at all, and were sincere when you said you wanted him for who he was as a person. he wouldn't have minded if you also were after his money though, as long as he could have you by his side, he wouldn't mind to be your personal black card.

one day, before an important match of his, he met up with you in a spare room of the stadium.

" here, take this. and don't even think about refusing it, I want to at least spoil you this once ".

when you opened the small yet luxurious looking casket, you found a golden, 24-carat gold necklace with his jersey's number as a pendant in it. the number being decorated with sparkling diamonds. before you could open your mouth to attempt in refusing this expensive gift, he kissed you gently, not giving you the chance to speak up as he put the necklace around your neck at the same time. when he pulled away from your lips, you sighed in defeat and accepted his gift.

" thank you, reo. it's really beautiful. ", you smiled brightly and reo would buy a thousand necklaces like these for you if it meant that he could keep seeing that smile of yours, which he had fallen hopelessly in love with since he first met you.
" everything for my favorite lady. ", he grinned.

and seeing you being seated in the vip seats in the front row of the stadium, wearing one of his jersey's and the necklace he had just gifted you, it made his heart flutter in excitement, motivating him even more to win this match. after all, he wanted to celebrate his win with you in a nice restaurant which he had found recently.

┗┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅°•✧・ ✿ ・✧•°

*.+ a/n ; please be my personal black card, reo