Part 2

*4 hours later in school*
I'm currently sat in lesson 3 (maths) listening to this zombie teacher talk about how when you do a + b it equals c I don't understand maths that's why i never listen. I just zone out.

Receptionist: "can Lola Martinez come with me down to reception, she's being signed out for the day."

Whatever angel has just sent this women to me i thank them for getting me out of this hell house. I grabbed my bag and left as quickly as I could and walked down to reception. I have no clue why I'm being signed out it could be that we have to go on a trip or a family emergency or nick and my dad might have just rethought sending me to this hell house and let me have the rest of the day off.

Receptionist: "there outside waiting Lola have a good day."
Lola: "thank you, you too."

As I walk out of the building I see my dads car. as Im walking over I get more and more worried to the point where as soon as I open the door I practically shout in his face.

Lola: "WHAT IS WRONG?"
Dad: "Lo just sit in the car and calm your body before I tell you what going to happen."

My dad, I could go on and on about how much I appreciate him he knows exactly what I need in every situation whether I was at a shop and got overwhelmed or I was at home and just needed some comfort while I was zoning out he was always there when I needed him.

Dad: "right lo i know how much you hate this school-"
Lola: "omg have you pulled me out and I never have to do work again. Please say you have done that, please."
Dad: "no lo I've not. i asked the phycologist at Barca to see if there was any school that would give you more support and we found one that we think would be perfect."
Lola: "so your sending me to a special school that is going to make me more weird. What is a football scout going to think when they are looking at my information and find out I go to an school like that."
Dad: "just give this a go we have a tour there now to see what it looks like, you don't have to talk just humour me."

I would have rather stayed in that hell house than do this.