Part 5

They have the biggest football pitch I have ever seen.

Alexia: "you can go on the pitch if you want to."

I walk straight to the middle of the pitch and grabbed a ball started doing rainbow flicks and kick ups.
It's not that I didn't want to talk to alexia I was just embarrassed I had already lost my temper in front of her and I was just scared of what she thought of me.

Alexia: "LOLA WE NEED TO GO BACK INSIDE NOW!"

I had so much energy from kicking the ball around by myself me body just took off I ran straight past alexia and inside back to Mrs Lopez's office. When all of a sudden I got knocked to the ground. When I look up I saw a boy around 16 looking like he had steam coming out of his ears.

Now I wouldn't call myself short but I definitely wasn't tall for my age so when I was knocked to the ground and look up to see a boy around 6,1 looking down at me my body went into fight mode. So I stood up a quick as I could and with all of my might I shoved him back. I think it surprise him that I did that because he fell over quite quickly for a boy his height.

Before he could even get up to do anything a teacher and alexia came running towards us.

Alexia grabbed me as I was quite calm but I could say the same for the boy I shoved over the teacher had restrained him so he could hurt anyone but he was failing and shouting for the teacher to let him go as two more teachers came down the corridor they told alexia that we could go. So we both started walking away from the scene. Alexia stopped as we where half way to the office and showed me into a room it just had a bunch of chairs in.

Alexia: "go sit I will be back in a minute."

As she left the door shut and it beeped close. It locked me in. I was pulling this door with all of my might and it still wouldn't open. I was panicking.