Part 8

Alexia's pov:
Arriving at training I was one of the last people in which is very rare as I usually like to get here one hour before to make sure everything is set up properly for training.

Walking into the changing room everyone went silent.

Lucy: "Not like you to be late La Reina."
Alexia: "I'm not late I'm just not here early."

With that I quickly got changed into my training kit and went out to the field making small talk with a couple of people.

Mapi: "How did the first day go?"

Mapi was the only person I had told about my job for two main reasons
1) people would wonder why I was doing it I didn't need the money I just wanted to do something I have always wanted to do. Help the people that are less understood.
2) people on this team can not keep their mouths shut and the news would be public before we had even started training.

Alexia: "Fine."
Mapi: "Just fine really, you where really excited about starting this job what happened to make it just fine."
Alexia: "Well I met my 1:1 and everything was going fine then we had an incident and I sent the poor girl into a panic attack."
Mapi: "Is that why your in a bad mood."

I wasn't in a bad mood I was just upset. I had hoped this day had ended in a better way.