Part 4

ALEXIA PUTELLAS !!!

I was in shock, I didn't say anything. Alexia and Mrs Lopez came in and sat down.

Principle: "right Lola when you star coming to this school your going to have a one to one that will be with you in all your classes to help you in school and that person will be miss putellas."
Lola: "who said I'm coming to this stupid school!"

I start getting overwhelmed with all this information about going into a new environment with new people. That when alexia speaks up. In the most calming voice ever.

Alexia: "hey Lola, how about we leave mrs Lopez and your dad to talk about the boring information and me and you go for a walk while I tell you about myself."

I didn't say anything I just walked out. I never wanted to be rude to her I just could stand the thought of me sitting in that room anymore with a principle who things she knows everything. As I was walking I here footsteps behind me.

Alexia: "Lola can you count your steps for me?"

What is she talking about count my steps why would I do that I just want to leave this school I'm not going to listen too her.

Lola: "GO AWAY."

The more I walk the more angry I get. I have no clue where I am in this school but I see a door that leads to an outside area. As I step outside I stop. All the angriness and the overwhelming feeling in me just goes blank.