Part 6

I couldn't breathe it was like my chest was being sat on I didn't know what to do. I was in a new environment, I had no idea if my dad knew where I was the only other person I knew in this place was alexia but she doesn't know who I am I haven't even talked to her. I was pacing the room. She must think I'm such a rude person I haven't even-

*beep* the door opened. I stop pacing facing directly to where she was.

Alexia: "hey Lola what wrong?"

I couldn't talk it's like my mouth had been glued together. Alexia came closer to me. Noticing my static breaths.

Alexia: "lola you need to focus on your breathing for me okay."

I tried to focus I really did but I couldn't and it was just getting harder. I was panicking even more. I couldn't get my words out to tell I couldn't focus so I just kept shaking my head. But it don't help I was getting lightheaded. My eyes started watering. I can't cry in front of alexia. She will hate me.

Lola: "I need my dad" I whispered

Alexia pulled out her phone and sent a quick message than put it away. As she looked up there were now tears streaming down my face.

Alexia: "Lola your dad's coming why don't we sit down while we wait."

Within seconds of us sitting down my dad and Mrs Lopez showed up at the door and she beeped my dad into the room. I ran straight into his embrace.

Lola: "I can't breathe. I just want to go home. Please can we go. Please."

I was begging at this point to not embarrass myself even more than I have done.