Part 1 - Camille trying to adjust as a vampire

It was a warm and sunny day. I was feeling depressed. I was still in my first week as a newborn vampire and wasn't used to the thirst. To the sun that burned me, before my best friend the witch Davina had made me a daylight ring.

  She wasn't happy at all that I was now a vampire. I could still see the terrified look on Klaus face when the strongest most evil witch of all time - Dahlia could compell Klaus to kill me.

  He wasn't able to be compelled by anyone since he is a hybrid, both vampire and werewolf. But Dahlia isn't anyone. Everytime I tried to sleep those images haunted me.

  I had been saying to Klaus just before he drove his sharp teeths into my neck "It's okay, I will make it through this" But now when I was here, as a vampire I wasn't actually totally sure I would make it through a life as a vampire.

  I felt weird, I was usually the one with the answers, the one everyone used to ask for help but now I needed advices from my vampire friends, Josh and Marcel.

  Klaus had been avoiding me ever since that horrible time happend. He hadn't called. I know he and his siblings had been taking Dahlia down with help from recurrecting their mother but Klaus was still depressed and he had done terrible things to his family aswell.

  But today he finally came and visited me when I sat in the St Anne Church thinking about all the people I had lost in this place. Even my own life.