The Night Hunt

The night to come I had to do my hunt and Marcel was teaching me so I wouldn't lose my control.
"That guy" he pointed at a boy who was just crossing the street outside the bar I used to work on.
As a vampire I couldn't serve people drinks anymore, neither did I have time to finish my psych studies.
But as it turned out I had a lot of other stuff to think about.
I vamp speeded towards the guy and he was surprised. "Who are you?" He asked and I drove my sharp fangs into his neck.
I felt the skin under my eyes changing. And the hunger almost overwhelmed me.
"Control!" Marcel shouted. I stopped. "Now you have to compel him to forget about this"
I stared into the blonde guys scared blue eyes and started to see Klaus eyes.
"What did you do to me?" The boy asked and touched his bleeding neck.
"Cami? Focus" Marcel said with sharp voice. I looked at him. "I can't do this" Marcel shaked his head and then he compelled the guy "You were out, you drank with some friends and got drunk. No vampire attacked you" he said and the guy walked away and Marcel turned to me.
"Your confused. I get it but you can't just get all unfocused like that if you want to learn not to kill someone" he said.
"I know. I never want to kill someone, I just... Today is not a good day for me" I said and started walking my way home.
"What has happend? It's not just the hunt is it?" Marcel asked. I couldn't face him with this. Gosh, It would be to weird.
I know he was over me because he was back together with Rebekah but I couldn't talk to him that I had been making out with his best friend, who was almost like a dad to him.
Suddenly that made me laugh. Marcel looked at me like I was an alien. He couldn't hide his smile either.
"I can't talk about it with you" I said when I had pulled myself together.
" you can talk with me about anything" he said and I saw in his eyes that he meant it.
"Something happend between me and Klaus today" I looked at the ground. "We kind of sort of kissed" my cheeks were turning red of blushing.
"Oh.." Was the only thing Marcel said. "And I think I have to go check on Davina so she's not burning up some Original" he said and I hadn't realized we were at my door.