Part 2 of 2 - Forever

"Klaus" I said surprised to see him. He stood at far distance from me. "I just came to apologize, you should now if I had a choice I would never have..." He stand there speechless without something to say for a while.

  "I know" I nodded and tried to smile to him. He carefully touched my arm. I looked at his hand that still was placed over my shoulder.

  "How's Hope?" I asked just trying to get away some of the tension. "Freya's with her, she've been very helpfull to me. Even though I don't know if I deserve that." He said and looked down.

  "Of course you do, you can't take all the blame for what happend. It was Dahlias fault, not yours" I said. He finally looked at me again and smiled. "But if I hadn't made an ally out of her in the first place it would never had happend." He said and looked so filled with guilt.

  "Klaus..." I didn't really know what to say in a situation like this but he stopped me. "Camille...don't make it worse." He said and almost left the church but I grabbed his arm. "Why are you acting like you don't feel exactly the way I do." I said with upset voice. I didn't know I was capable of letting my feelings out.

  Klaus looked shocked for a moment. He couldn't even look in my eyes. "Rebekah told me that you have feelings for me, that was why I was there because she knew I was the only chance to calm you down. I died because I love you!" I didn't know my voice got higher and higher. Klaus stared at me with those wide greenblue eyes.

  He pressed his lips against mine and all of a sudden all that existed was this feeling. Every word, every compelling moment, every touch rushed through me in that moment and I placed my hand in his hair and he pulled me closer to his body.

  My vampire sences made everything hightened. His scent, the taste of his lips, our hearts that was beating faster than they ever had.  Then he stopped and we looked into each others eyes for a few seconds but it felt like I was drowning in a greenblue ocean.

  He realesed me from his arms and took a few steps back. "You know more well than anyone I don't know how to express my feelings, I'm not that kind of man and you know that. But I let that one kiss speak for itself." He said and then he left. I couldn't move for a few minutes. My body was still burning from the kiss.

  Suddenly I felt like living forever might not was the worst idea, if I got to spend my eternity with Klaus Mikaelson.