The Mystery Wolf

I smiled to myself. "I love you too" my words were like a whisper.
"How did you get me to open up?" Klaus said with a laugh. "You once said it was my mind" I said. "Oh yes that's right" he said.
We were just about to kiss again when the window exploded and a black unknown wolf was standing on the bedroom floor.
Klaus fought the wolf and I was shocked I was not able to move and the wolf came at me and it bite me. Then Klaus broke the neck of the wolf.
"Oh my god, who was that?" I said terrified and shocked and I looked at the bite that grow on my arm. "Let me heal you" Klaus said and offered his bloody wrist.
I drank and felt my life slowly coming back to me. The pain disappeared. I look Klaus in his green eyes when the eoritic moment was over.
He put on his shirt again and I got dressed too.
"I need to get rid of the wolf" Klaus said. "It wasn't Hayley right?" I was terrified. Hayley could be hard and tough but she was a nice girl.
"No, Hayley is a grey wolf, also is Jackson and she would probably had taken our daughter again if I had killed that crapbag" Klaus said and I couldn't help but laugh.
"I see you're still yourself in battle" I said. Klaus smiled and dragged the dead black wolf halfway out the room and I sat down cuddled up in my bed smiling. "I'll come back soon" he said and came into the room again and placed his hand under my chin and kissed me a last time before he disappeared with the dead wolf.