The Best Night Of My Existance

When I locked up my door and entered my appartment, the lights were off.
I could spot a huge amount of candles in the living room and a huge bunch of roses where placed on my bed.
"What's this?" I said it loud to myself. Then I felt someone's warmth next to me.
"Me wanting to apologize for killing you" Klaus voice whispered in my ear. A chill went down my whole body.
"It's not necessary, you have a daughter to take care of" I turned around and faced him.
"I think she can be allowed to spend this one night with her mother. After all I don't want to become my own parents" Klaus said.
"Okay...so what would you want to do now?" I asked. He pulled me into his arms and before I could remember how to breathe he pressed his lips against mine.
The rush from before was back but even more powerful now. My heart was beating faster and I placed my hand on Klaus chest.
He drove his fingers into my hair. I started to unbotton his black shirt. Every touch was like fire.
It was like the hunger I felt was all gone but replaced with another kind of hunger. He pushed me up against the wall and none of us known longer how to stop kissing.
For a moment we just looked into each other's eyes before he started to rip of my clothes and we moved to the bed.
I didn't even care about the torns on the roses that I felt on my back.
He pressed his lips against mine again and I touched his hair.
But the romantic and hot passion disappeared when he started to kiss me on my neck.
Suddenly I remembered that was how I died. I pushed him away, I could feel the tears in my eyes.
He saw that too and gently touched my cheek. "I'm sorry, if I can make the pain go away I would" he said.
"But it's okay, I won't let those memories haunt me for the rest of my life." I said.
"I can give you new memories that will haunt you forever" he said and kissed me again.
We touched each other and kissed each other so passionately we forgot how to breathe.
That night I knew why it was better to be a vampire. I wouldn't have survived that as a human. I smiled uncontrollably while I cuddled up next to him.
"That was absolutely worth dying for" I said and laid my head on his bare chest.
He touched my hair and I closed my eyes. "I love you, Camille" he said. All of a sudden I loved that stupid old name.