Part 3

*Y/N'S P. O. V *
Time skip to after school

I was walking to the cafe I promised Yeonjun to meet at but when I got there he wasn't there yet so I sat down in one of the bean bag chairs.

(FYI this cafe is one of those cafes built into a library)

After a awhile of reading a comic I picked up. I felt someone pushing it down gently.

Yeonjun: Hi...
Jin kyong: Oh Hello!
Yeonjun's Sorry for being late...  Did I make you wait?
Jin kyong: No not at all! I just got here!
Yeonjun: Ok then did you already order?
Jin kyong: No not yet... I was actually waiting for you so we can order together....

I said feeling the blood rise up to my cheeks.

Yeonjun:  Aww that's very sweet! Ok I wont make YOU wait any longer lets go order and.... I'm paying!
He said with a grin, and ran away to the counter while I struggled to keep up with him.

Cashier: Hello you two! What can I get started for you? Ohh that rhymed!!!

We both laughed at her energetic behaviour.

Jin Kyong: Hii. Can I order a iced americano.
Cashier: Ok and for you sir?
Yeonjun: Actually I was gonna order the same thing... Its my favourite you know.
Jin Kyong: Oh really?...
Yeonjun: Yep...
Cashier: Ok that will be 2200 won please.
Yeonjun: Here you go.
Cashier: Thank you your order will be out in a few minutes.

We nodded and went back to our seats.

Yeonjun: Hey Jin Kyong! Wanna see something cool?
Jin Kyong: Sure!

He reached in his backpack and pulled out a pen and pushed it in his nose then out his ear making me laugh.

Jin kyong: That's funny.
Yeonjun: Yeah Taehyun showed me. He's a really good magician. You should see it one day.
Jin kyong: I sure hope so.

Just then the waitress came with out orders but it wasn't the lady who told she would bring out the orders it was another one. She was wearing a tight dress that exposed her top half a little too much, and it was so short you could almost see her butt. Must be a pick me trying to flirt with yeonjun. Well this will be a good one to watch.

Waitress: Hello there I'm Becky. Here's your orders and you handsome can I have your number? Someone as hit as you shouldn't be with a.... Low life like her.
Yeonjun: First of all I don't even know you and you do this know us so you can't judge us like that. And second I will not give my number to a pick me who only worries about looks and nothing more... No wonder your ugly on the inside.

She gasped and left stomping her feet. And I couldn't hold my laughter.

Jin kyong: HAHAHAHA!!! I didn't think you'd diss her that hard! She must be crying in a corner somewhere.
Yeonjun: What do I care. Who is she to call you a low life huh!? If anything she is the low life here. You can even bear it in her name. BeCkY!

He said in a weird funny tone making me laugh harder.

Jin kyong: That's too funny!!!
Yeonjun: Anyway... Let's get back to where we left off. What do you like to do for fun?
Jin kyong: Ohh there are many things I do in my free time... Like reading, baking, cooking, sleeping will never be left of that list... And I think that's just about it! How about you what do you do in your free time?
Yeonjun: Well firstly sleep because I don't get enough at night... Eating and.... Messing around with Taehyun Soobin and Beomgyu. There's a lot I can do with those three so that's it for now.
Jin kyong: Cool. How about hobbies. Do you have any?
Yeonjun: Yeah I got tons of hobbies like-
???: YEONJUNIEE! THERE 6OU ARE I'VE BEEN LOOKING ALL OVER FOR YOU! Uhhh who are you!?
Yeonjun: Can you not shout I'm right next to you! And why are you here and how many time do I have to tell you to leave me alone we are not together anymore so move on Yeji!
Yeji: Never not until you take me back!
Yeonjun: Can you see I've moved on already and you are crashing my.... Date!
Jin kyong: Date?
Yeji: Date?
Yeonjun: Yes date! Now can you leave!?
Yeji: Please take me back I'll never cheat on you again!
Jin kyong: Woah woah Wait a minute... Yeonjun she's your ex right? And she just said she'll never cheat again? Ok listen here lady you can't cheat on someone and expect them to forgive you in a blink of an eye! You most probably broke his trust and once trust is broken it's hard to regain... I think you should accept the fact that he has moved on and you should try to move on to.
Yeji: Yeah easy for you to say when your the one he is moving on with! I want him and only him he is mine and I am his we were made for each other can't you see that!
Yeonjun: How about this. I'm sorry I can not return your feelings because I love someone else! Let's go Jin kyong.!

He then grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the cafe.

Yeonjun: I hate her so much why can't she just get over it huh! Besides she's the one who cause the break up by cheating! Argg who cares I never liked her anyways.
Jin kyong: What do you mean by that?
Yeonjun: (sigh) I was forced into a relationship with her.
Jin kyong: Jeez that must be horrible.
Yeonjun: Nah it's okay at least I'm out of that toxic relationship. Anyway lets go somewhere else and finish our date together!

I looked at him wide eyed.

Jin Kyong: Your still saying its a date? I just thought you used that as a way to get your crazy ex of your back!
Yeonjun: Well yes and no because I as serious about the date part even though we only knew each other for about 24 hours... So go out with me?
Kin Kyong : Well its a little too late to be asking that as i am already here soo... Gladly!

I said and he grabbed my hand and pulled me to a nearby street vender.

street vender: Hello kids! What can I get you two?
Yeonjun: Hi can we get 2 bowls of tteokbeokki?
street vender: Sure your total will be... 1500 won please.
Yeonjun: Here.
street vender: Okay give me 2 minutes your food will be out shortly!

We nodded and stood one side so he could serve other custumors.

* Time Skip*
( Because ur girl is lazy to type the rest of the date )

Jin Kyong: Thank you for today Yeonjun! I had a blast!
Yeonjun: No problem. If you want I can take you out again?
Jin Kyong: You know what that sounds amazing!
Yeonjun: Ok I'll make sure to prepare something special then. Oh is this your house?
Jin Kyong: Yep thats my house.
Yeonjun: No way I live in this neighbourhood too!
Jin Kyong: Really, cool which house.
Yeonjun: 2, 3 Houses down.
Jin Kyong: No way we dont live far from each other!
Yeonjun: Well I got to go now.  See you around.
Jin Kyong: Yeah... See ya!

I said and ran into the house. Jeez how can he make my heart flutter like that!?

Word count: 1265