Part 4

*YEONJUN'S P. O. V *

I chuckled at her cuteness and started to walk to my house. When I got to the front door I noticed that it was unlocked so I walked in with my guard up, I turned the light on and looked around to see if anything was stolen or broken. But everything was there and in tact.

???: Where have you been!?
Yeonjun: AHHHHH!!!

I shouted.

Zeus: Calm down! It me...
Yeonjun: Oh... Sorry father.
Zeus: Yeah. Now answer my question. Where. Have. You. Been?
Yeonjun: Out with Tae..
Zeus: Oh really? Where is he then?
Yeonjun:He had an emergency back with his pack...
Zeus: Call him. I want confirmation from him.
Yeonjun: Ok.

I took out my phone and called him.

*OTP*

Yeonjun: Hey bro tell my father where you are.
Taehyun: I'm with the pack there was an emergency. But we are handling it now.
Yeonjun: Thanks bro.
Taehyun: No problem.

*Hangs up *

Yeonjun: See I wasn't lying.
Zeus: Ok then go to your room and study or something. Just don't slack.
Yeonjun: Ok father..

I went up to my to my room and took a shower before going straight to bed.

*JIN KYONG'S P. O. V *

I went in the house feeling rather shy and my cheeks were all red. Gosh I didn't realize his effect on me was that strong. But he is is soo kind and sweet... Gosh stop Jin Kyong. You are gonna expose yourself to your mom. I thought to myself.

I tried to tiptoe because my mom is always asleep at this time and waking her up will be the death of me. As I was going up the stairs a voice stopped me. Great I'm done for now.

Athena: Jin Kyong where have you been do know what time it is?
Jin kyong: I know my but u wasnt alone....
Athena: Really? Who were you with then?
Jin Kyong: You remember the boy I told you about. The one from the party?
Athena: Yeah... Oh goodness were you with him?
Jin Kyong: Yeah I was and he is soo sweet.
Athena: He must be your soulmate then.

She said with a sly grin and a wink.

Jin Kyong: Oh come on mom. I barley know him. How can he be my soulmate?
Athena: I can feel it. It's also the why you talk about him you make it sound like he's the one.
Jin Kyong: Yeah right mom. Anyway I'm gonna go up to my room now. Goodnight mother.
Athena: Goodnight sweetie.

And with that I went up stairs and did my night time routine then went to bed.

* Time Skip *

I woke up in the morning and did my morning routine and also took a shower before going down stairs.

Jin Kyong: Morning Mom.
Athena: Morning Jin kyong.
Jin kyong: Mmmhh something smells good.
Athena: Yeah I'm cooking today!
Jin kyong: Ohh I love your cooking. But where's Jules ( the maid) ? She usually cooks though. Not that I don't like your cooking.
Athena: Don't worry about her I let her go on a vacation for a few weeks so you will get my cooking for the next couple of days!
Jin kyong: Yay!

I helped mom set the table and we both ate  our breakfast laughing and chatting.

Athena: So tell me how was your date with Yeonjun yesterday?
Jin kyong: Oh it was nothing romantic or anything we just met up at a cafe and he payed for our drinks. Oh and his crazy ex showed up and was all " iT wAs mEaNt tO bE uS! wE WeRe MaDe fOr EaCh oThEr! " Gosh it was so funny to watch  but then Yeonjun told her he moved on and was on a date and he took my hand and stormed out of there. After that he took me to a food stall and bought us Ttokkbbokki. And just walked around the park . Then he took me home and guess what? He only lives two blocks away from here.
Athena: Oh that's nice to hear. Now tell me when are you gonna let me met Mr.Yeonjun?
Jin kyong: Mom...  I barely know him.
Athena: Yeah but you never know!

*KNOCK KNOCK *

Jin kyong: I don't remember inviting anyone? Mom did you invite some one?
Athena: No honey. Can you go check who it is?
Jin kyong: Ok.

I went to the door to check who it was, but when I opened it

Yeonjun: Hii....

And I immediately closed it again.

Athena: Who was it honey?
Jin kyong: It's him....
Athena: Yeonjun?

I nodded. With my back against the door.

Athena: Well open it again and invite him in.

I hesitated at first but pulled myself together and opened the door.

Jin kyong: Hii Yeonjun.  What brings you here this early?
Yeonjun: Uhmm this might come off desperate but I really enjoyed the time I spent with you yesterday and I was wondering if you would like to go out with me again today?

He asked nervously.

Jin kyong: oh of course.  I just need to Get ready. Would you lie to come inside and wait?
Yeonjun: Sure!

He said and came inside.

Athena: Hello!
Yeonjun: Oh Hello aunty.
Athena: Oh don't be so formal with me you can call me mom  or whatever make you feel comfortable.
Yeonjun: oh ok...
Athena: Anyway are you hungry  do you want to eat something? Do you want something to drink.
Yeonjun: Oh I'm not hungry but something to drink sounds nice.
Athena: ok I'll get you some juice.

Mom went to the kitchen and brought Yeonjun  some juice and sat down on the couch.

Jin kyong: I'll only be 20 mins max!

I said running up stairs to take a quick shower.

*YEONJUN'S P. O. V. *

Her mother seems nice. But she looks familiar... Like I know I saw her at the party but even then she looked familiar. Or maybe I'm just over reacting. Yeah I'm probably over reacting... Just then Jin kyong came down stairs with her hair looking kinda damp. Did she not dry her hair fully?

" Hey you ready to go? " She asked. " Sure. Let's go. " " Hey mom I think I'll probably be back by 7 does that sound good to you? " She asked as her mother nodded.
" Oh take as long as you want as long as I see you coming home with Yeonjun then you can stay out till as late as you want. "
"  Thanks mom your the best! " She said as she ran to her mom and give her a tight hug and a kiss on the cheek. " Okay now go don't want to keep Prince Charming waiting. " She said teasingly. " Mom!" " Go now quickly! " She said pushing us both our of the house.
*AUTHOR'S NOTE, *

I know I haven't updated in a awhile it just thing have gotten busy and now it's a holiday so I took advantage of it. I hope you enjoy it! 💕

Word count: 1165