Part 6

*THIRD PERSON'S P.O.V *

" Your soulmate's are... " The Supreme God stopped when he heard someone scream. " STOP !!! " and when they all looked back they where taken aback . " Yeji !? "  " Yes it's me . And im here to find out if Yeonjun is my Soulmate! " She spoke with such confidence that it made her soung like such a pick me in both Yeounjun and Jin Kyongs mind. So they just rolled their eye's and turned back to the Supreme God.

" May you please continue... We really want to know . " Jin Kyong spoke again, and the Supreme God spoke " Okay, but now that Yeji is here i'll start with her. Yeji  your Soulmate is ... Taehyun the son of the wolf alpha." " WHAT !!?? NO MY SOULMATE IS YEONJUN NOT TAEHYUN WHO THE HELL IS HE ANYWAY!?? " " He's my best friend . You'd know that if you liked me enough. " Yeonjun shot mback making Jin Kyong snort trying to hold her laugh. " Ughh You just met her she probably doesn't know all of your friends names." She said thinking se was smart " Their names ? " she said while stroking her chin " Oh the yeah they are really nice people their names are Taehyun, Beomgyu and Soobin . " Jin Kyong said with a smug smile while Yeji's jaw was on the ground. " uhmm his favourite drink you'll surely wont know that!" " Iced Americano. Look I know your trying to test me and thats good. But come on not knowing the names of his best friends which you've probably seen more than once and also flirted with them on multiple occasions I'd think you'd atleast know their names..." Now Yeonjun was the one trying nit to laugh at the girl. Even the Supreme God was tyring to hold his laugh.
" Supreme God please continue... " " OK I'll continue. Yeji you can leave now. " Yeji groaned and marched out of the room." Alright now that we are alone i can now tell you that Your Soulmates are right next to you" That left both Jin Kyong and Yeonjun in shock. " Wait so your telling me that Jin Kyong is my Soulmate ? " " Yes ! " Yeonjun Looked at Jin Kyong  and Jin Kyong looked at Yeonjun and smiled at each other.

" I'm glad it's you Yeonjun... "  " And I'm glad i's you Jin Kyong . But what about the quest? You said it had something to do us being Soulmate's - "  " SHE'S YOUR SOULMATE !!! NO THIS CANT BE RIGHT HE IS MEANT TO BE WITH YEJI NOT THIS SHABBY GIRL!!! CHANGE IT RIGHT NOW!!! " "  I'm sorry but i'm not  the one who decides who is who's soulmate. Only fate can make the decision and send the message. " " And my daughter is not shabby.If anything you are a shabby father for controlling your own son. Like what kind of a father makes their son marry someone they dont like! "  "I -" " Nope dont say anything your only gonna let crap fly out of that mouth of yours. Yeonjun honey if you want to date someone you can dont let you stupid dad take the fun out of your life . Okay son? " " Ok auntie ... " he said almost in a whisper. " Oh please call me mom. I mean you are my daughter's soulmate after all." Athena said with a sweet smile.

" Now may you two leave so i can tell your kids what their quest is " " Yes my lord" They Both walked out and once they were gone we could hear them shouting from the outside " You can't tell my son what's right and wrong! " " Oh I was just telling him that you are a controlling person and you are not the type of father to tell me what's right and wrong because you are only gonna give him the idea that you're the bad person in his life! He has done nothing but try to please you! And I bet you don't even ask him how his day went because you're to busy making out with yourself in the freaking mirror! "

Then Zeus went quite. " I'll start telling you about your quest so listen and listen carefully to what I'm about to say." Both of them nodded and stopped listening to their parents. " Alright Then  here's your Quest. Your going to be challenged with illustrations so realistic it will make you believe they are actual people but don't fall for it. Your going to need to listen to each other and make sure to help one another when the other  falls ill or into a trap. But after the illusions comes temptation they are going to tempt your loyalty towards each other. And after will be a maze but this maze will separate you and to get to the end use the sound of each other's voice to find the way out the maze, this test you to see if you can understand and communicate with ease .Then there is the last test but it always changes to match the couple, so be careful as I cannot  guide you though the last one. And just in case you need the help I will be giving you two magical orbs that will allow you to communicate to me. But beware that these orbs will only give you 3 calls back to me so please be wise on how you use your calls. Are we understood ? "

 Me and Yeonjun quickly nodded our heads in confirmation and soaked up as much information as we possibly could. Just then 2 angels came out with 2 marble sized orbs for us to use during our mission. " This is a very dangerous challenge  are you sure you can handle it. I mean you two are the youngest to find their soulmate's and get chosen... " He asked worried as we were both so young at the time. " I'm sure we will be fine... Right Yeonjun? "  I asked him feeling confident that we could do the challenge, but when I looked at Yeonjun he didn't seem as confident as I  was. " Yeonjun, are you ok ? you don't seem to have as much excited as i am ... " " No I'm fine. I just don't like the fact that my Father doesn't like you as much as I do... I'M not as confident as you cause my Father pushed me to grow up in fear and I'm scared that he'll try to ruin our mission... I just don't want to lose to after i had just met you. and you seem so much better then those gold digging pick me girls... "  "| Of course I am , cause unlike those girls I look at personality and not how wealthy the guy is... Now stop worrying and think about the challenge. It wont be easy and I need you to be there for me, and I'll be there for you.  Please I also don't want to lose you... SO prepare. " I said and left to prepare with a smile on my face.

Word count: 1232.