😍 accepting the marriage proposal 😍

Review

Taekook : whattttttt????
Marriage !!!!!!!!

Jin: yes, you heard about the marriage is true. Actually we were planning about this from 2 years. After all
taehyung was in UK for future studies that why we didn't get time for that. That's why this special announcement which that we select jungkook for my son taehyung and now he is going to be my son in law
and the owner of kim....

( After hearing this everyone started to clapping 👏 there hands except taekook and there face was like what the hell 😳 is going on here after that taehyung look at jungkook who was looking soo shocked but didn't said anything )

Everyone : congratulations 🎊 taehyung 💜 we are so happy for you.

Our Tae just noded his head while still looking at jungkook then jungkook also look at taehyung and lift from there.

In the room...........

( jungkook hardly set on the bed and said) : no it's can't be happen, i can't let this happen 😔 Jungkook can never be taehyung's 😔 how can be he is like my cousin After all. Aaaaaa what should I do noww.
( said while throwing the blanket. )

After some time later jk's family some and said

Jk's dad : son look those jewellery, you know they are old and family heirloom necklace. You can't
disrespect them like this son. ( said showing the necklace.)

Jk's mom:  yes, son your appa is right

Jk's mom: yes, son your appa is right. Those jewellery coming in your life is really lucky my baby. And you don't know the value of those things.

Jk : for me those things are useless (said in anger 😠 tone ) bye the way how can you do this to me Gays , what you think that I will marry him haaa??
You know right i don't want to marry him .
You know he like my cousin And also 2 years younger than me. And you called me here with the person i don't like ,the most. So go and give them those jewellery, i don't want it.... and also tell them, that i don't want this marriage.

Jk's dad : we always want you to marry taehyung .
So that you can stay in our family.

Jk: but i don't want it 😔.

Jk's dad: your marriage is my will, i have not be forced any one. ( said in calm tone while making jungkook set on the bed while looking at him) bun look at me, ( then jungkook also look at him)
Bun we are your parents right , we always want you to be happy 😊 son and how can you think that we always want bad for you .and you know why I said yes for marring.

Jk: ( shaked his head and said) noo.....

Jk's dad ( smile and said) : you know son, i know taehyung from childhood. Actually he is ray of sunshine, he is a real Dimond,he is brave, intelligent handsome , he has calm personality but sometimes get angry too but for you he is perfect 🥰 my son.
And if you get marriage with him you will be the most happiest person in the world 🌎.
( suddenly his mom said)