A request for forgiveness ✨️

BANG...........

JK pov

I was talking with my dad then I hear a gun shoot making me shocked......I started to breathe heavily then without thinking I run at backyard

I started to breathe heavily then without thinking I run at backyard

Jk:  Tae.........

Suddenly I run to him ......I hugged him.......don't know why .......I feel scared.....scared to loss him.....I just hug him......nothing also.....

But then he pushed me and said

Tae: why.........did you think of dying Jackson...... I will take is life one day........maybe this is what,thinking

Jk back away from him

Jk's dad:  taehyung, are you alright

Tae: I'm sorry 😞 I fired a bullet, I don't know what I was thinking 😔

Jk's dad:  don't worry no one as hear that...

Tae: hmmm.....I think it's late so go and sleep uncle and auntie.......

Said and lift from there.......

Jk's mom: if Jackson could be here....he would have been killed by taehyung .....he  have to gothe jail

Jk🥺

Jk's mom:  because of whom.....would has been happened.....because of you jungkook, forgive taehyung and us too.....what does you want
And pls son be a sensible.....

You will reject and won't be able to spend a second...if someone could be dead because of you....

Jk's dad:  honey, let's leave he won't understand someone's feeling....

Jk's mom: hmm

Then they lift from there and jungkook also lift......

In taekook room

I come room and saw taehyung was sleeping on sofa then he goes towards taehyung and pull his blanket on him and said...

Jk : I sorry I should know that....but I didn't want to go
He is the one forced me tae......I know  I hate you that's  does not mean......I Diss respect of our relationship.....even though I don't want to accept you as my husband....but you are now ......but don't worry I WILL MAKE YOU TO FORGIVE ME.....

Then he get up from there and lift not knowing taehyung was hearing this.....

Tae pov
I was trying to sleep but that incident was coming infront of me ......I hate that....I hate that hyungie I don't like when he said you his.....hyungie pls don't leave me pls......I know you will.....pls god don't take him away from me.....  
I was in my thoughts when I feel like someone pulled my blanket....but I about to open my eyes but I heard hyung voice....he was telling me everything....I don't know why....I feel bad because I didn't  listen what he was saying...... 
Then he said he will get my forgiveness.....i smilled... he want my forgiveness......let's see what does he do ...to get my forgiveness....