😊 Taekook marriage and the twist part 1 ......😊

After 2days later...........

After that it's been 2days, because of that fight no one tired to talk with each other........and today in there house have small function.....

[Everyone is sitting in living room except taehyung then after some time Tae come and about to lift but Jimin and yoonji stopped him and said ]

Jimin: where are you going?brother in law???

Tae: chim i have some work, that why I am going..
Yoonji: no brother in law, you can't go anywhere before marriage..

Tae: and why?🤨

Jimin: you can't go, till the marriage....

Tae: but what will i do here????

Yoonji : you don't have to do anything, just go and sit beside jungkook....

( then tae look at jungkook who was also looking at him and then they both hold taehyung hand and made him sit beside jungkook...)

Jin: ab jennie please go and bring something sweets 😋

Jennie: ohh , okkk
( then she lift from there)

The guest : mr kim your son in law is beautiful

Jin : ofcouse After all he is my son's wife.....

(Pic is not mine credit goes to the real owner)

Guest: that's right.
(Then jennie come there with some sweets and start to give them one by one)

Jin: come on guys, please take some sweet

( After that she come to Taekook and said while looking at taehyung, making jk confused 😕)

Jennie: 🥺 what i thought and what is happening

Jk: just think good and everything will be alright...

Jennie: who are you to say??Haan 🤨😠

Jk : i am your friends future wife.....and did you see the decoration, the guest, everything is for me...( said while looking at her with cold voice)