My arisement

(Ena's POV)
It wasn't supposed to be like this, it was supposed to be me and Akito against the world. Us together, forever. But now she's in the picture and she has all of his attention and time. That greedy bitch how could she take him away from me?

- one week ago-
{Ena, akito, Mrs. Shinonome, Mr. Shinonome}

"So.. there's something I've been meaning to tell everyone for a while now.."

"Oh, what is it honey?"

"I have a girlfriend. her name is An Shiraishi and I wanted to invite her to dinner. She just so happens to be in my room right now."

"That's wonderful Akito! It'll be so nice to meet her let her join us."

"Yea, shiraishi is the one in your band right?"

"Yes the one with the beautiful blue hair and kind eyes!"

"I don't approve of this, dating your band mate? That's absurd. Your too young to be dating anyways.." Mr. Shinonome stood up and left the room.

Akito left to get his new girlfriend, shiraishi, he introduced us to her. Ever since then it's been Akito and An, An and akito. No time for me, I guess I might be a little jealous but I still deserve some of my little brothers attention.

- now -
{Ena, mizuki, Kanade}

"ENAAAA!!"
I turned to see Mizuki running up to me, followed by Kanade walking behind them.

"Enaaaa tell Kanade that it's a good idea to have our next show in the park! It would get us more fans and more attention because we're in a public place!"

"It's not a good idea! We could get in trouble and get noise complaints! The idea is absurd tell them, Ena. Ena, are you okay?"

"Oh I'm fine don't worry, Mizuki I don't think it's a great idea to do it in the park, we don't want to get in any trouble."

While Mizuki and Kanade argued I kept thinking about Akito and An being together. It just wasn't fair to me that this was happening, sure I'm a little jealous of An but I'm better then her.. right?

"Ena? Hello Ena you there-? You've been lost in thought for the past little while. What's on your mind?"

"Oh-" I realized Kanade had left, she probably won the argument and left, how long had I been daydreaming for-?

"Sorry about that Mizuki, I was just thinking about something.."

"What's on your mind Ena? You can tell me anything, you know that."

"Well, Akito just got a girlfriend, Shiraishi, and she's been taking up all of his attention! They've been hanging out together all week and I've hardly seen my brother all this time, maybe for a few minutes every day, and I guess I'm a bit jealous."

"Aw Ena-Chan!"
Mizuki hugged me and I blushed a little.

"That's so hard, don't worry about it your still his older sister and he'll spend time with you again I'm sure!" They said, still hugging me.

"Thanks Mizuki, your right it'll be okay! Aki will come to his senses and realize how much more amazing I am then her!"

"That's a bit intense Ena-chan. Your both equally as amazing, but maybe your a bit more amazing then her~" Mizuki laughed and I couldn't help but smile.

"Thanks Mizuki, you're a great friend you know that! Anyways it's getting rather late I should get home. I had fun, thanks again!"

"Anytime Ena-Chan!" Said Mizuki smiling at me, as they stood up to leave with their pink eyes shining.

I was walking home when I got a text on our family group chat.

Little bro:
5:23
"Is it okay if An comes over for dinner tonight?

Mom ❤️:
5:27
"Yes honey that's fine, bring her over at 6"

Little bro:
5:28
"Thanks mom! See you soon."

He was bringing her over? Now? I sighed and continued to walk home .

- at the Shinonome household -
(Akito's POV)

{Akito, ena, an, Mrs. Shinonome}

"Hi Mrs Shinonome! I brought over a pie!"

"Oh thats very nice darling, sorry my husband isn't here he got held up at work tonight."

Not gonna lie, I was glad dad wasn't here. He didn't approve of dating in high school and wasn't supportive of me and Ans relationship, but I'm so glad me and An are dating~

"Annie you can sit here," I showed an to sit next to me where Ena would usually sit. "Your okay with it Ena right? it's just for tonight."

"Yea, go ahead.."

"Okay great!" We all sat down and mom brought our dinner. We were eating for a few minutes untill Ena happened.

Ena stood up with her fists clenched into balls. "Get her out of my seat your such a slut! I sit next to Aki not you!"

"Ena shinonome! That is extremely disrespectful, all she is doing is sitting in a chair! You go straight to your room this instant!"

Ena ran out of the room, did she not like An?

(Ena's POV)
I lay on my bed crying with my head In my hands. I sniffed and took out my laptop and went to the nightcord25 group chat which we use for work, I saw that Mizuki was online.

Enanan: "Hi mizuki want to work on a project or something? I need a distraction from life right now."

Amia: "sure!"

We spent all night working on the current n25 project, it was hard not to cry while we did it but it was a good distraction.