Consumed by Jealousy

- Shinonome household, Ena's room -
(Ena's POV)
{ena, mizuki, Mrs. shinonome}

Mizuki was stroking my hair as my head lay in their lap, I was still recovering from the anxiety attack I had a few hours ago. Mizuki hasn't left my side since.

"Ena-chan are you doing okay? Your still shaking a little."

"Yea, I'm doing better. Just a little cold." I lifted the blanket up a little and snuggled under it.

"Okay, Ena. I'm not going to leave your side until this issue is resolved and I know you safe. I love you ena."

"I know mizuki, love you too."
"Let's watch some TikTok's!" I took out my phone and we cuddled watching TikTok's together. Mizuki stroked my hair and I took photos and posted them on my instagram.

"Woah, look at that dress it's so pretty."

"Your right it's really cute, i wanna see you in it Mizu!"

We were interrupted by a knock on my door and me and Mizuki scrambled to get up.

"Who's there-?"

"Ena? Are you in there?" My mother opened the door and came into my room.

"Oh, mizuki. How lovely to see you dear."

"Hello, Mrs.Shinonome. So great to see you as well."

"Ena, is Akiyama staying the night?"

"Yea, I was hoping that they could, if it's okay with you."

"Yes, that's fine. Just try not to stay up too late." My mother nodded and left the room, strange how she came in to begin with.

"Wanna go watch a movie Mizu?"

"Yea sure!"

I sat up and picked up the blanket from my bed and flung it over my shoulder.

"Let's go find Akito and see if he has any snacks or movie recommendations."

"Alright!"

- Akito's room
(Ena's POV)
{ena, mizuki, akito, an}

"Hey aki, do you have any sna-"

She was there, An. Taking up all of Akito's time and attention again. Why was she here? She didn't deserve to be here the stupid slut. She didn't deserve my brother.

"Ena, you okay?"

"Ena what the fuck do you want? Can't you see I'm busy."

"Aki.. be nice, she's your sister. Oh hi Mizuki!"

Mizuki waved slightly to An.

"Nothing Akito, nevermind." I took Mizuki's hand and lead them back to my room.

- Ena's room
(Mizuki's POV)
{mizuki, ena}

"Ena-chan, what are you saying-?"

"I'm saying we should break Akito and An up for good! We can lock An in a closet and tell Akito she went home because she hates him."

"Ena, I don't thi-"

"Your doing it whether you like it or not!"

Ena was going too far, An was my friend we were in the same class. I didn't want An to hate me but I didn't want Ena to hate me even more, especially after I finally mustered the courage up to tell her I loved her, but this is too much.