Clues to the Tinted Secret

- Shinonome household, Ena's room -
(Ena's POV)
{ena, mizuki}

I had finally changed my schedule, I switched from night classes to day classes so me and Mizuki could be at school the same time, I decided to text them the amazing news.

My beloved ena:
"Mizuki guess what!"

Mizu~:
"Oh? What happened Ena?"

My beloved ena:
"I decided to change my night classes to day classes. That way we can see each other more often!"

Mizu~:
"That's great Ena!! I can't wait to see you tomorrow, we should walk to school together, I'll pick you up at 7:45"

My beloved ena:
"that's so early 😞 but I'll see you then Mizu!"

Mizu~:
"See you then <3"

I smiled, I would be able to see my love more often, I couldn't wait for tomorrow to see them.

- Outside the Shinonome Household -
(Ena's POV)
{ena, mizuki}

"Ena-chan!" Mizuki called from the foot of the stoop.

"Mizu! I'm so excited for my first day having school during the day!" I yawned and ran down the stoop to get to mizuki.

"It's way to early! I had so much trouble waking up this morning." I rubbed my tired eyes as I followed Mizuki to school.

- Entrance to Kamiyama HS -
(Mizuki's POV)
{Mizuki, ena}

Ena was taking selfies on her phone to post onto her social media accounts. I smiled it was a beautiful day. Hopefully Ena won't run into any bullies and will make friends easily. Rui-senpai is in her year, but their in different classes and so is Tsukasa-senpai so maybe she would make friends with one of them.

"Oh, I think I'm supposed to go to the office to get my schedule and locker number, I'll see you later Mizu!" I watched as Ena went into the building happily.

{mizuki, an, akito}

"Heyy mizuki!" I turned and saw Akito and An coming towards me. Sure, ena was mad at them but their in my friend group and I have to be kind to them.

"Hi Akito and An! What's up?" I smiled at them cheerfully.

"Nothin' Much Mizuki, have you heard that my older sis' is going to day classes now?"

"Oh- uh yea she told me about that. We actually walked to school together today."  I noticed that An and Akito were holding hands together. They were so cute together. 

"That's so nice!" An smiled, she had a really pretty smile not gonna lie.  "Hopefully she won't cause any issues, I don't think she likes how I'm dating Aki.."

"You'll be okay Annie, I'll protect you from her." Akito gave An a kiss and put his arm around her shoulder. "Anyways, mizuki we better head to class, see you at lunch?"

"Yes! Sure I'll see you at our usual spot then."  Then we all went our separate ways, I really hope Ena's got this...

- Classroom -
(Ena's POV)
{ena, teacher, student 1- kou Asaka}

I found my classroom easy enough, hopefully the kids will be nice and the courses easy. It's the same class but my friends from the night classes aren't here.