Is this really my mansion?

So I know I haven't updated but I hope this chapter makes up for it!

Lucy POV

I yawned softly as I woke up to the bright light shining in my face through my window. I sat up and rubbed my eyes gently to clear my vision as I got out of bed and headed towards my dresser picking out my usual outfit but new and clean as I headed towards the bathroom and took a bath.

~time skip after bath and essentials~

I walked out of the bathroom and stretched feeling relaxed and clean. I walked into the hallway and down the stairs into the huge living room that was all the sudden clean. I shrugged as I saw a note on the table that only said 

I cleaned the mansion for you hime. Punishment?

-Virgo

I sweat dropped at her response but made sure to thank Virgo later on as I headed into the kitchen to see freshly made breakfast. As well as another note from Loke this time

Hime, I made breakfast for you, hope you enjoy! 

-Loke the Lion

I smiled at the 2 notes as I remembered how blessed I was to have amazing celestial spirits. I ate the breakfast that Loke had made for me and savored the delicious breakfast seeing how well he cooked for the first time. 

I smiled softly and looked around the mansion to see what my father did while I was gone. As I walked around noticing some things that were torn off the walls, the wallpaper was falling, some cracks here and there, a few flickering lights, paintings that were still on the wall were torn up giving the halls a spooky effect.

I shivered feeling as if I was being watched as I looked out the window I noticed that the mansion was all the sudden floating on clouds! I yelped slightly and looked down from the clouds to see our 'village' all the sudden become a town and have a million of different dragons and gods and goddess and various other things as I passed out on the east hallway.

So I hope this update was good anyways i'll be editing past chapters to fix any errors!

-Izzy