Home or not?

The train started as soon as I boarded. I looked around on the train to see nobody there but me and a little cat with golden ears, turquoise eyes, and a blue tail.
~4 hours later~
I finally reached the Heartfilia Estate. I slowly walked to the door while admiring the scenery, or what was still left. The grass was dying and started to grow weeds, the flowers that once shimmered in the sunlight were drooping their heads and slowly wilting to death. The garden may have looked dead and all but my mothers gravestone still held it's beauty in the garden.

I reached the doors and slowly pushed them opened. I peaked my head through the door and looked around. The mansion was old and dusty with cobwebs hanging in the corners, the lights were off making the house eerie.

I slowly walked into the house leaving the door opened behind me to shine some light until I found the light switch.

The light from the door didn't really help but did help me find the light switch. When I turned the light switch on, the light blinded my eyes from the sudden flash. When I reopened my eyes, I saw that the mansion was a lot dustier then it seemed.

Though I wanted to live in a clean mansion, I was very tired so I quickly closed and locked the door and made my way to my old room.

As I was making my way to my room, I noticed that the paintings were slightly torn and the rugs on the ground were covered in dust and cobwebs.

I twisted the handle that led to my room and saw that my room was in perfect condition.

I decided not to question why and set my stuff down next to my bed and quickly fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated in like forever but I did now and I think I should update a little more often so hope you enjoyed!!