Explanations Part 1

Heyo. So, I will update more often (looking at you nightowl_dayphoenix) But, I will mainly be focusing on my one-shot book.

Lucy POV

I yawned softly as I woke up and rolled around in my bed, not wanting to awaken. The soft yet warm sunlight hit my face as I turned away from the window, burying my face in my pillow. As I slowly opened my eyes, glad to be facing away from the window. I sat up and stretched, feeling more refreshed than usual.  There was a glass of orange juice as well as an omelet and toast on the desk next to my bed. As well as a note addressed to me. 

Dear Hime-San,

      I know you probably think I am your celestial Spirit Virgo, but I am indeed not. I am the dragon you met yesterday before you had passed out due to shock, and surprise. Let me introduce myself. My name is  Latviana. (to pronounce, The country Latvia and then Ana)I am the dragon of the stars and celestial spirits. I am a dragon sent from your mother before she died. She had told me to find you and take care of you. As he Heiress of Life, you must understand all things. Learning and training will no be as easy as it sounds, but from now on, I will be your personal trainer as well as other dragons. Although it seems as if it's too good to be true, it is all true. Use your power wisely. I have made you breakfast. When you have finished eating, please come into the living room to meet all of the other dragons. 

Sincerely, Latviana.

I sighed after reading the note. Millions of things going through my head. I could hear my mother in the distance, guiding me and telling me to trust Latviana. I smiled softly and sadly as I ate the food quickly. 

I ran down the stairs after getting dressed in my usual outfit, as well as my whip and keys. I walked into the living room, slightly nervous. As I rounded the corner, my eyes widened seeing many humans in my living room. They all had things to indicate the element type they were. As soon as I walked in, Latviana turned to me and smiled brightly.

"Hime-Chan has woken up! Minna-san, quiet down and let us introduce ourselves to her in an orderly manner." Latviana said, saying the last part as if specifically saying it to the males. They all chuckled/giggled but nodded and sat down or got themselves situated. She gave me yet another bright smile as she lead me over to a man with an ice-like outfit and crystal blue eyes. He had a slight icy aura fading off of him. He also had pale silver hair with blue highlights. (His outfit is basically Gray's, when he wears it). He smiled before holding his hand out to shake.

"Names Grax, Grax the Ice Dragon at your service, Hime-san" With that being said, they kept going in order by there positions. (I'll do better descriptions later)

"Hime-Sama, welcome back. My name is Igneel the Flame dragon." Once Igneel stated that, I began having flash-backs when I was in Fairy Tail.