Laxus-nii!!!

Ok so people want me to update so I will.

LUCY POV
"LAXUS-NII!!!!!!" I screamed out to him.
"So you finally remembered huh lucy?" Laxus asked me.
I put on my stupid face. "No who the f**k are you?"
He stared at me in shock. I looked at his face and bursted out laughing.
"THATS MY OLDEST TRICK LAXUS-NII!!!!!!!" I exclaimed.
Master came out and saw me laughing and laughed along with me.
"You too jii-chan?!?!" Laxus shouted across the stairs.
"IM OUTTA HERE!!!!!"
Me and jii-chan just kept laughing. He asked if I remembered how to use my powers.

"Yes of course I remembered. Now if you will excuse me I have to go pack remember I quit the guild?"
"Of course...." he said sadly.
I thought for a moment.
"I will visit you guys though!!!"
His expression immediately brightens and he hugs me. I hug Laxus-nii and go home to pack my stuff not caring about the cries of my guild mates "hoping" I would come back and then they ignore me again.
No! I'm not that weak little celestial Mage anymore. I am the Heiress of Life!

Sorry it's really short I have to re-do the first chapter because it doesn't tell much. Hop you enjoyed and give me tips on how the next chapter should be and if there should be an OC or not.