Killing the shooting Galaxy 3:A new Life and a new reality of Seki. Part-1

Doctor: "Keep pushing! Keep pushing!"
Mother: "Ahhh!! Ahhh!!!" And then a baby cries.
Doctor: "Good job ma'am.. He's finally out.. Here. *He gave the mother her own son* what will be he's name?
Mother: huff.. He's name will be... Seki.. Seki welherm.. *She smiled happily and hugs the baby*
Doctor:Im happy to hear that..

For 6 years has passed Seki is 6 years old now..

Seki: "Mom! Look! Look!"
Mishika (Seki mother): "Oh you look excited, what is it my dear sun shine?"
Seki: *He manipulated the chair to be a coming from the "Parallel Dimension or universe" table*
Mishika: "H-huh?! W-What the! The chair! Became a chair..?" *She was confused on what happened* h-how?..
Seki: "Its cool right mom! *he smiles happily*
Mishika: *Crying and hugs him* "Im very happy! Your gifted my sweet sun shine oh my god..! Your gonna be a good hero just like your father Seki *She smiled and tears of joy*
Seki: *hugs his mother back*

After 16 years Seki is now 22

Seki: "Mom look! Im gonna be joining the "Global Hero service" Im gonna be a hero!
Mishika: "Im happy for your success My sunshine! *Kisses his cheek* Now becareful my sweet son okay?"
Seki: "I will! *He goes outside and waves goodbye at his mother* Bye mom!!"
Mishika: " goodbye!! Also don't forget If you have Powers!"
Seki: " Then i have Responsibilities! I wont forget!"
Mishika: *She smiled and tear of joy comes out* "Im proud of you my sunshine.."

Then Seki was finally at the "GHS" or Global hero service Building. And saw A female Guider or teacher

Seki: "so this is the Hero building woah

Seki: "so this is the Hero building woah..."
A random Hero Guider: "Oh you must be the new Hero who graduated at the "Hero School association"
Seki: "Y-yes its me! But where or what room i should enter?.."
Hero guider: "Oh don't rush kid i will guide you and the basics call me miss Shuda."
Seki: "O-ok Miss Shuda!"
Shuda: "Great! *she smiles at him* but one thing though..."
Seki: "what is it?."
Shuda: "your the first male to enter at "Room-k" since its fillee with powerful hero's or Even Shci"xed's.. Im gonna not thinking in how will they react.. But you will be okay right?."
Seki:" Y-yes.."
Shuda: " Im sorry but it is what it is."

They entered the Room

Girl 1: "Huh?.. Who's that guy Miss Shuda?."
Girl 2: "Ehhh! A boy! Finally! My goodness i have been waiting for some Male Students here Gosh!"
Girl 3: "hmmp, he might be a failure.. So i have no words, but only *failure..* she said with a cold tone"
Seki: "A-ahh.. (what i have been up to..) but anyways Greetings classmates wait.. I thought this is a not school hero association anymore.."
Shuda:  "Its still is to be honest.. But its the teaching on how to use there powers better and master it."
Seki: "A-ah i see.. Greetings classmate my name is Seki Welherm! It is nice to meet you classmates!"
All of the class except for girl 3: "Hello!!!"

Shuda: "Alright you should sit near with. She points at Girl 3. since the other sit is empty so go"
Seki: "okay!, he goes to the sit"
Girl 3: "hmmph. Why should i sit with a mortal.. This is ridiculous.." She said with a angry cold tone
Seki: (She hates me.. Oh boy..)
Girl 4: "Heyo! There Seki! My name is Shegetsumi!"
Seki: "O-oh hello Shegetsumi!"