Killing the Shooting Galaxy: The Gunsliger and Auren backstory.:3

*The team entered the Ship*

Shuda: "Alright lets go now and prepare yourself since this ship will make you dizzy."

The 3 except Remilya: "Yes miss Shuda!"

*And then The Space ship lifts off and in the space*

Shuda:"Alright we will be traveling to Universe or Dimension - ZK56 that Universe has been Corrupted by some Eldrich creatures or gods but prepare for any danger once we she foot there, and those damn Chaotic armies are powerful.."

*WHOOM*
*The space ship is now traveling to Dimension: ZK56*

Auren: "Ahhhhh!!! Im going to be sick after this!"

Shigetsumi: "Wooooo i like space dimension rides there so awesome!"

Seki: "Ah jeez its fast.. Im feeling dizzy right now.."

*Wham!*
*There now in Dimension/Universe: ZK56 and it the earth is fulled of Vile army creatures*

Shuda: "Were here.. Ready your battle suits we might encounter them."

*The 4: "Yes Ma'am!/Ma'am."*

*They all went to there room and grabbing there battlesuit*

Auren: "Man hey Seki are you Like nervous?..Like i am a little nervous.." *He sighed*

Seki: *Puts his hand on his shoulder* "Its okay Auren we all are afraid sometimes but remember what you fight you are brave to fight this vile creatures even if your nervous remember don't let negative energy consumes you okay?"

Auren: "I see, thanks again Seki your a best friend i have ever met"

Seki: "Of course "*he thumbs up and smiles* "alright were finished wearing our battlesuits man were like the astronaut duo haha."

Auren: "Yeah ahaha!"

*The team has finally wore there battleship Shigetsumi battlesuit is like part of her battlesuit parts was covered in purple color and yellow color her battlesuit has purple wings and some parts are yellow like her eyes and the battlesuit can almost withstand any attacks well except if the enemy can overcome and overpower her battlesuit*

*Remilya are covered red darkish Metallic battlesuit which withstand any attacks like manipulation Or magic like Reality manipulation and reality distortion, and it can almost withstand physical Damages*

*Shuda having also the same battlesuit as Remilya and Shigetsumi armor and durability but with Blue and black color*

*in the other hand Auren and Seki have only Astronaut Battlesuit but with the same durability of shigetsumi battlesuit and have abilities to alter or bend reality*

Shigetsumi: "Hmm i will call you two the astronaut Duo's! :D"

Remilya: "hmmph.. That's a funny battlesuit.."

Seki and Auren: "Hey we put work on this suits!"

Shigetsumi: *Laughing* "hahahaha! I swear you two are so funny!"

*The space ship landed on the ZK 56 Alternate dimension earth*

Shuda: "You four ready?"

The 4: "Yes ma'am!"

Shuda: Alright be ready for something bad is going to happen, expect danger not safe.

*WHIRM* *The metalic door opened*

Shuda: "Goodness.. Its chaotic and barren in this planet.."

Shigetsumi: "Oh my god, Poor world it got almost destroyed! Nrghh.. Those Selfish creatures and that stupid eldrich God or creature.."