Author's Note:

Wanted to clear up a few things after updating the Harem.
_______________________________________
So age in Pokemon can get very strange and no one in Pokemon Scarlet/Violet has a confirmed age which is annoying.

So to avoid any weirdness, I'll be aging up some characters.

Us, Nemona, Juliana and a few others will be 18 in age, while Geeta is 20 and Grusha 23.

I don't really mind age gaps in relationships, so long as all in the relationship are at or over the age of consent and if the age gap isn't too large.

8 years is the maximum age gap I find acceptable, anything over that and then we're gonna have problems.

So here ages for this story.

Us:
18

Juliana:
18

Nemona:
19

Penny:
18

Mela:
19

Eri:
18

Iono:
18

Geeta:
20

Grusha:
23

Leah:
18

I think these ages are good and make sense and will make things less awkward.

And just in case anyone asks, Cynthia's age was revealed to be 33, so she's not a possible love interest.

I'm disappointed too, but what are ya gonna do.

Also Dendra isn't possible because she's a teacher, a teacher and a student in a romantic relationship is also unacceptable.

Also, was considering Rika since she looks 25 to me, but I'm not sure and Katy to me seems to be in her 30s.

Uncertainty made me decide against it.

Anyway, that's all I gotta say, hope that cleared thing up and I wish you all a very good day/night.
_______________________________________

That is all.