Part 2: Are You Okay?

Warning: Self Harm, Cuss words

 Giyuu's POV 

"No Giyuu, are you okay?"

These words rang in my head. 'Am I ok?' I didn't know how to answer 

"Yes, Master I am Fine"

"Well if you say so. You can always talk to me if you want!" He miles softly as always

"Thank you." I sighed 

"You are dismissed."

"Goodbye, I pray for your health!"

"Thank you, my child!"

I stood up and left the HQ 'Another problem, I am disapointed HOW COULD I ZOON OUT IN THE MIDDLE OF MEETING?!' I rushed to my estate. I opened the door and entered into my house. I took the knife I had in the kitchen, and put the knife on my wrist. One...two..three..four... The blood was dripping down my skin. I cut more and more, till I heard a knock on my door. I panicked. I put the knife in the sink, covered my wrist, and started walking to the door. I opened it, and saw Shinazugawa. "What are you staring at, dipshit?"

Shinzugawa's POV

I walked to Tomiokas, estate. I saw him running there. It was kinda strange, 'cus he knew that we have a mission together. I knocked on the door, and waited. I was going to knock another time, when he opened. "What are you staring at, dipshit?" I said in my usual tone. "Let's go-" I cut myself when I saw his puffy eyes. "Tomioka, are you ok?" I asked in a worried tone. 

Tomioka's POV

He asked me if I was ok... I was confused "Yeah?" I said confused. "No you are not." I was shocked, He hates me and now he asks me if I am ok... "Let's go, on the way you WILL tell me what the fuck happened. And don't you dare think that I'm worried". I walked out of my estate, and closed the door. 

we were walking, till he asked me "So what the fuck happened, why the fuck were you crying?" "ummm..."  I was silent for a moment 'I was crying? And I didn't notice? Wow, I am disapointed.'

"I am alright, you don't have to care about me." I said in my usual tone and blank expression. "No I do need to care, I still hate you, but you still are my fucking comrade." I was shoocked at his words. 'he cares... NO! HE DOESN'T CARE AT ALL THAT'S ALL FAKE' I thought, he saw me lost in thoughts again. "ka...oka....mioka...TOMIOKA!!!!" He yelled at me. I flinched at he sudden sound. I was trembling 'No no no no no, not now.' I was holding back tears. He saw it. he dafenantly saw that. "Giyuu Tomioka, What the fuck. ARE YOU OK???" He yelled. 'I made him mad... I am useless'

Now i started sobbing. He stopped, and looked at me. He then came closer to me and... Hugged me? "Let it all out, Tomioka." He said in a soft voice?? I hugged back and started sobbing in his shoulder. "You need to tell me what happened to you."

'what do I do? sould I tell him or not? No... He will bully me more, and I don't need that.'

AAAND DONE!!! I hope you liked , there my be grammar errors so sorry!

 Anyways word count: 553