Part 8: sadness (✨ SMUT ✨)

TRIGGER WARNING:
MENTION OF SUICIDE
✨ SMUT ✨

Giyuu's POV

I put my sword to my neck and...
'huh' i thought. Someone grabbed sword out of my hands. I looked at the person, it was sanemi.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him looking down.
"Why did you do that?!" Tears streamed down his cheeks as he hugged me.
"..." I didn't answer. I just hugged him back.
"Giyuu, why?" He asked again.
"I don't know. It's just... I-" i was cut off by him kissing my on the lips. I kissed back. Soon afer some time i broke the kiss.

"Nemi... Hoe did you know i am here?" I asked.
"I woke up searching for you, but tou weren't at uzui's place. And mitsuri was the only one who was awake. I asked her where you were and she said that you probably got home." Sanemi explained.
"Oh" i replied.
"So back to my question. Why?" He asked in a worried tone.
"I was tried. I was overthinking. I almost killed myself, but tou saved me..."
He hugged me again not letting me go. I hugged him back not knowing what else would happen next...

After some time he picked me up and laid  me on the couch. He brought some bandages and bandaged my wrist. He cleaned up the floor in the bathroom. When he came bach he picked me up not saying anything.

He brought me to the bedroom.
He undressed me. I thought thah he would just being some clean clothes. Oh how wrong i was.
He kissed me roughly.
I kissed back. The kiss was rough but full of passion.

He broke the kiss attacking my neck. He licked kissed and sucked on my neck leaving hickeys.
"Mmgh~" i moaned at his bites.
"Nemi~" i moaned again. He looked up at me now sucking on my nipples.
He was sucking one while hw was teasing other.
"S-stop t..teasing~..." I said. He just smirked.

He undressed looking at me.
Now we both were in boxers. 

(I am writing it, while listening to some sad songs 🥲👍🏻)

He slid down his boxers now fully naked.
'oh shit not again (yes giyuu yes you will be gulping again✨)'
I took his hint and started sucking his dick. His groans and little moans were  filling the room. It was so silent in my estate that from outside could be heard my gulps and sanemi's groans.

He put one of his hands on my head pushing it down slightly. I almost choked on nis cock

One last puch and he came in my mouth.

I licked it all and looked up at him. Lust in his eyes.
I kissed him, he kissed back. He bit my lower lip. I gasped, opening my mouth a bit. He slid his tongue in exploring every inch of my mouth. Soon he broke the kiss and put two his finger in my moth. "Suck." He said and i started aucking his fingers. While i was sucking his finger he took off my boxers

After a minute he took his fingers out and rubbed his fingers against my hole.
I moaned slightly at his movements
"Stop teasing~" i moaned slightly.
He smirked and pushed his fingers out. The rest of the saliva that was on his fingers he rubbed on his dick.

He put the tim in me and i moaned quietly "just put it in" i said.
He pushed it in. "Nngh~" i moaned and he groaned.

"Move" i said
He moved. At first he was slow but now he moves faster with each push.

(I AM IN HOSPITAL RN WRITING THIS CHAPTER. I AM CRINGING AT IT SM I CAN'T)

"Faster~" i moaned.
"Beg for it then~" he said
"Please?..."
"..." He wa quiet and he slowed down.
"Ugh.. please i beg for you please go faster~" i begged at least tried
"Thats better~" he said and as me picked me up on top of him
"Ummm...." I was confused
"Ride." He said
'for fucks sake i just said faster and he?! Just said 'ride'?! That bitch"
I started riding him.
That was akward.

"Yuu~ you look so good at this position~"
I blushed at his statement.
I sayed quiet. Quiet moand and geoanss filled the room.

Afer some time i felt a knot in my stomach.
"Agh- mmgh~ nemi i'm gonna~"
"Me too~"
Sanemi pushed my hips closer and got faster and faster, to the moment we both came at the same time.

We were both panting for air. And he laid down next to me. "Let's go to the bathroom, to clean up." Sanemi said and got up

I tried to get up but NO. My legs hurt so bad. Sanemi saw it because he picked me up. and brought me to the bathroom and filled the bath 🛁 with water. He placed me in and washed me and himself.

After they got out and went to cean the bedroom.

We cleaned- i mean he cleaned up the bedroom. When he finished he placed a new futon and laid down. I laid next to him.

We talked a bit. And then... We heard a knock on the door.

TO BE CONTINUED

So soon you will find out who knocked on the door.

Anyway word count:885

Byee see you in the next chapters