Part 7: The sleepover

Triggers warning: 

Self-harm, drunk people, mentions of suicide, AnGsT

Giyuu's POV:

Me and Sanemi went out, for the meeting.  we talked about how we will be acting in the meeting and how we will be as usual. i knew if we didn't do that, we would get caught. He said that he was going in first and after about 5 minuter I will go in.

"sooo... how are your legs?" Sanemi asked me.

"It could be better. MY LEGS AND BACK HURT AS HELL!!!" I yelled at him. he apologized.

soon we separate our ways so it wouldn't be suspicious. after i walked into the HQ there were: sanemi, iguro, mitsuri, shinobu, himejia and muichiro. uzui and rengoku were last to arrive.

Soon meeting started

"The master has arrived."  The twins spoke. we all bowed due the respect.

"Hello my children, what a nice day today, isn't it?" The master spoke.

"Yes master it is" Sanemi spoke.

"Today all of you have a day off" Master spoke.

"Thank you master." We all spoke in unison. 

"You are dismissed." master spoke his last words and left.

I was about to leave the HQ when Uzui stopped me

"Hello Tomioka, I invite you to my estate at 6pm. There will be all hashira, except for Himejima and Tokito." He spoke 'FlAmBoYaNtLy'

"Ok, I will come, but if there will be alcohol I won't drink." I said.

"No problem! We will be waiting for you at my estate." He said and ran away, to his estate.

I was walking to my estate, when i saw Sanemi and Iguro talking. I wanted to go away, but I was stopped by iguro. "Hey loner, you are coming, right?" Iguro asked.

"Y-yes..." I said in a shaky voice due to my nerves.

"OK, good." Iguro said as he smirked. i could see it even if he was wearing his mask.

I walked off to my estate. I took a quick shower and went for my yukata. it was classic dark blue yukata with my haori i usually wear. it was 5pm, so i decided to go to uzui's estate. 

I was in front of his estates door and knocked.

"Hello, my flamboyant friend!!! Come in!" Uzui said loud, i flinched a little, but he didn't see that. he led me into living room where were almost everyone. We were waiting for one person to arrive, and it was shinobu.

Soon after couple of minutes, Shinobu arrived. she said that she had a little problems at the butterfly mansion.

Soon we all sat in a circle. I was beside Sanemi and Shinobu.

"SO. Lets play truth or dare. If u don't want to do the dare, or answer the question-you take a shot." Uzui explained. 'I will do everything, so i won't drink' I thought.

3rd person POV:

"I'll start!" Mitsuri Said loudly. "Obanai, Truth or dare?"

"Dare" Iguro picked

"I dare you to remove your mask" Mitsuri said.

"ok..." Iguro said quietly and removed his mask slowly