Detention

"Nat," you complain as she teases you once again. "It was one time!"

"Still did it though," she taunts back making you groan into your hands as you walk into the Uni lecture. "Are you not even going to give me any details?" Her face is hopeful while she sits down, opening her laptop so she can take notes as you place your head on the table.

"No." You reply earning a chuckle from the woman beside you.

"Oh, come on, it's not every day your best friend hooks up with some milf over the weekend, especially you. "

"What's that supposed to mean?" you grumble, finally lifting your head to find your own laptop from your bag, bringing it out ready for class.

"Nothing," she teases earning a glare from you, "Now focus, the teacher has just walked in." Your head turns to find the new professor and your eyes widen when you see who it was. Her green eyes catch yours for a second, widening just like yours as you both realise what this means.

You slept with your new professor. She slept with a student.

Natasha doesn't notice how you tense in your seat, too busy focusing on meeting the new teacher.

"Hello everybody," her voice is professional as she addresses everyone in the room, her eyes occasionally catching yours, "I am Wanda Maximoff and I'll be your new professor for the year." Everyone seems intrigued by her and listen immediately as she starts the lecture. You however get lost in thought, remembering the weekend.

"So what's your name?" you say, twirling your finger around the rim of your glass as you speak to the mysterious woman. To say the two of you had a connection would be an understatement, from the get-go you both hit it off and were now currently in a booth at the back of the club talking.

"Wanda Maximoff," she says, her voice sultry as her eyes hungrily take you in. "What's yours?" she moves closer to you, her body practically pressing into your side as her mouth ghosts the shell of your ear, "I want to know what name I'm going to scream."

Throughout the rest of the lecture all you could think about was the weekend you had shared with the older woman. The way your mouths moved together, the sounds that spilled out of her mouth as she moaned your name over and over again, the sight of her straddling your lap with a smirk while she looked down at you. You were lost in a trance of remembering the night that seemed to go on forever.

"Hey, are you ready to go?" Nat called over to you as she saved her notes and turned to look at you. "Y/n?"

"Huh?" you blinked in confusion as you saw everyone else start to leave the room. Shit. You looked at your empty screen and gave your best friend a sheepish look, who looked at you with a smug smile.

"I wonder what you were thinking about," she teased, unaware of the fact the woman you were thinking about was stood at the front of the room.

"Can I please have your notes?" ignoring her other comment you looked at her with pleading eyes to which she rolled her eyes at but still agreed. The two of you set to walk out when a voice caught both of your attention.

"Miss L/n?" Spoke Wan- Professor Maximoff "Can you stay behind for a moment? I need to have a word with you," her voice stern and disapproving as if you were a younger student in trouble. Natasha looked at you with curiosity and you just shrugged your shoulders in response, telling her you would catch up with her later.

"You know this isn't high school Wanda," you tease trying to lighten the tension as you are left alone in the room together, "You can't keep me for detention."

"Perhaps," her voice dropping an octave as she locks her classroom door and then saunters over to you, hips swaying making you cast your eyes there "But I want to know why you just stared blankly at me during the lecture, what was distracting you from my class?"