Heatwave Fun

Keys rattled in the door as Wanda walked into your apartment, her hands running through her red hair before tossing the keys onto your table. She had just come back from dropping the twins off at Visions, them wanting to spend the heatwave at their father's because he had a pool and was ready to relax with you in your home.

"Y/n?" she called out, walking into the further into the apartment and feeling how ridiculously warm it was in here. She looked over at your aircon before seeing how it was broken, a small post it note handwritten by you saying 'Don't turn me on' next to it. She smiled at the note but frowned at the idea of the aircon being broke during the heatwave that was happening.

"I'm in the bedroom," she hears you shout back, your voice not sounding like normal making her worry. She placed her bag down on the sofa before making her way to your room, freezing at the door when she sees you lying on the bed.

You were naked on top of the covers, hands resting behind your head, eyes closed as two fans on either side of the bed tried to cool you down. Her eyes devoured your exposed body, heat pooling between her legs as she saw your toned muscles glisten with a thin layer of sweat. You opened your eyes when you heard her breath hitched and sent a sultry smirk her way, the blush on her cheeks deepening as you stared at her.

"Come here," you rasped out, opening your arms for Wanda to crawl into. She hovered over your body, her eyes roaming around your skin before meeting your eyes, her lip trapped between teeth as you looked up at her. You moved to crash your lips to hers, a soft sigh escaping her at the feeling of your body pressed against hers.

Without wasting anytime, you pulled her summer dress over her head and unclasped her bra, mouth moving to litter her neck with marks and kisses. She pulled back from you to pull her panties down her legs, the sight of her slick with arousal making your mouth water.

"You're so fucking hot," you muttered between kisses, flipping the two of you over so you could hover over her. Her hands ran across your back, the skin hot under her touch as her nails scratched down to leave red marks in their tracks while her mouth continued to move against yours. "I have an idea," you mumbled against her, pulling back to see her darkened eyes, swollen lips and flushed face. "Remember how we talked about ice play?" you pulled back to look at her reactions, not wanting to force her into anything.

"Yes," she immediately says, not letting you finish your train of thought as she knew where it was going. You smirk down at her and peck her on the lips before rushing off the kitchen to get a bowl of ice. Her eyes admire your naked body as you walk out the door, gaze firmly locked on your ass as you move. You return with a bowl of ice and place it next to the bed before straddling her waist.

"Remember if you want to stop at any time, you can safe word, I don't want to make you uncomfortable," you remind her to which she softly smiles at.

You grab the smallest piece of ice in the bowl and softly place it against her stomach, a loud gasp leaving her lips at the contrast in temperature. You teasingly move it across her abdomen, watching as it melts against her warm skin and leaving a trail of water. Her body squirms under the feeling, the coldness of the ice creating a strange but pleasurable sensation inside her. Once the ice cube melts, you lick up the water that's melted on her skin making her moan quietly at the touch and warmth of your tongue. Your hands glide over her sides, making her body wriggle in anticipation as she looks down at you with lust filled eyes.

You move to grab another ice cube, this one larger than the other as she knows what it feels like now and place it on her collar bone. Her breath hitches and body tenses at the action, legs moving under you as she desperately tries to relieve the building pressure between her thighs.