bonus.5

╔═══*.·:·.☽ ✧ ☾.·:·.*═══╗
LOVES FINEST | neymar jr
bonus.5
╚═══*.·:·.☽ ✧ ☾.·:·.*═══╝

football!news

we all know who neymar jr is and who is 'wife to be' is correct? (aurelia dezmario)  and we all know that they recently introduced their baby boy to the world, eli santos. everything seems and looks so perfect from a quick glance, an amazing career, fame, a family,  but what is really going on behind those closed doors? a cheating scandal perhaps..?

lets take a look at this picture that has recently been surfacing all over the internet the past couple of hours. the picture shows neymar jr himself with an unknown woman, getting out of a car with blacked out windows. it shows that neymar jr is helping this
unknown woman out of the car, and he seems to be holding her bag.

now, we all know that that woman is not aurelia dezmaro, and thousands of fans have had a lot to say about this.

@/user7: don't believe this, when has football!news ever said something that was actually correct 💀

@/user9:  lol funny joke guys.

@/user12: i bet you now that aurelia and neymar are laughing together about this because this IS NOT TRUE!

@/user6: what a load of bull🤣

@/user17: why would neymar jeopardise a perfect relationship with his baby mama? that's the mother of his son for gods sake.
—> @/user18: but how do you know their relationship is 'perfect'? exactly, you don't.

@/leo.messi: let me just get my lawyer 😊

it was quite a surprise to see lionel messi get involved on this, is this the proof we need to confirm that is it true?

the couple themselves have yet to speak up about it, but we will be waiting, and will update you as soon as we get information!

click these links for more football star related videos:

lionel messi falling down the stadium stairs (popular)

lionel messi talking about cristiano ronaldo in an interview (what he says will shock you!)

adorable moments between neymar jr and his baby on the pitch

kylian mbappe getting hit in the face with a ball by aurelia dezmaro and neymar jr (shocking)

lionel messi and aurelia dezmaro affair?! (antonela roccuzzo and neymar jr are left outragious and heartbroken. NOT CLICKBATE)

"neymar, are you seeing this?!" i let out the most inhuman laugh ever, chucking my head back. my stomach was starting to ache where i had been laughing too hard.