F Akito X F Reader X Ren: Wrong

A/N: This is a requested plot one-shot from sailoranime99. Thank you for being so patient! I know you had to re-request so let me know if there's anything you want me to add. Also, usually I as indents for each paragraph, but Wattpad doesn't use the "tab" button for indents and since this is so long, I don't want to spend time pressing spacebar for each paragraph lol.

Buckle up beauts and babes. It's gonna be a long one.

Word-count: 6293

Warnings: slut-shaming, human selling, physical abuse, verbal abuse, mentions of psychological abuse, coorsion, sexual manipulation/assault, drowning. I reiterate, the scene between Ren and the reader is triggering. I will put a warning at the beginning of it and mark where it ends.

Tags: no honorifics,

Keep in mind: one shot holds dark themes, reader has white presenting hair, in the beginning of the one shot Akito's pronouns are he/his because the reader's parents don't know she is a girl. Also, I no longer write lemon/smut fanfics, so this one-shot is more suggestive rather than sexual. I hope you enjoy it nonetheless.

 Things for your parents were rough. Really rough. Rough to the point where the word "broke" had some indication of having a sort of currency. They had sold everything they could. They scavenged for any and all types of jobs, working to the bone to earn sources of income. Everything worth a penny had been pawned or bargained or sold. But they didn't have nearly enough to support three.

Being the sweet and naive child you were, you didn't quite get the constantly frantic atmosphere as they scurried for money, but they knew they had already fallen off the thread they were hanging on by. They could only hope there would be a pile of feathers to break their fall when they landed. There was nothing left to sell. Nothing... but you.

Though you were their kin, their love for money and materialism outweighed their love for you. There was a family, a wealthy one, with a very young head. The family was big as is, but maybe the master could use a woman for his personal benefits in exchange for a large sum of money? But the head of the family wanted nothing to do with them, or their prostitute daughter. In fact, he was confused. Who were these people? What were they doing here? He hadn't remembered ever seeing such lowly faces before. Why would these strangers be kneeling before him begging for him to buy their daughter. And why on earth would he even take her? He didn't want another useless thing on his plate. He rejected their offer; that is until he was presented the product. You were beautiful and young, but what's more is that you looked fairly similar to his late father. Your hair, your face, the general air about you reminded him of Akira, someone who was a big part of his life, more than any other father-child relationship. He decided to take the offer. Besides, Akito needed a new plaything, and upon seeing your fragile frame and fear stricken face, he only wanted you more.

Yes you were older, a little less than Akito's age, but you were still so oblivious and so confused. The confusion turned to worry and worry turned to fear. No one explained to you what was happening. You were just grabbed and passed with some money being thrown through the crossroads. Like that your parents were gone. You were in a new place. A new environment. A room that you had never seen before but would come to know very well. The only thing you would come to know, which you learned when the head of the family - a stranger - made it very clear to you when they had entered the empty room to first speak to you.

"Your parents have abandoned you," they told you outright, "They sold you to me for a sizable amount. You were simply a waste of their time, money, and effort. You better not be for me. From now on you will live here in this room and never leave. You will do as I say without question and if you disobey there will be consequences,"