Bad Idea's [Souma/Sohma Kyou X Reader]

[I promised so I'll deliver. Here's this week's one-shot update(i wrote the 1st part ahead of time so it would get out faster lol XD)]

You couldn't believe what you had just done. You had sent ta letter to Kyou about your mixed-up feelings about him. Last. Night.

"GUYS DON'T WANT TO READ THAT STUFF! I DON'T EVEN LIKE WRITING THAT STUFF!! This is why we don't do thing while overthinking, because then we do impulsive things!" You yelled at yourself. while pacing and pulling your hair. "Someones most likely read it by now!"

You began to hyperventilate. You were having a panic attack. You were overheating and gasping and tears were puddling down your face. You tore off your shirt and flung off your socks. You needed to cool down. You ran out of your room and through the apartment building. You didn't care if people were staring or judging you for running around in nothing but a sports bra and sweat pants. When you finally got outside, you flopped in the snow, back facing down.

Your heaving began to slow down as the cold slapped you into reality. You let out a short determined sigh with finality.

"There's still time. I can stop him from reading that letter,"

You got up fast and bolted towards Shigure's house. You were barefoot and running on ice and trough the snow. It was freezing, people were staring, and you were, most likely, slowly getting hypothermia, but you didn't care. You needed to prevent your terrible mistake.

~At Shigure's house~

Shigure was sitting at the table, reading the paper and drinking a morning cup of something. (most likely mixed with alcohol)

"Good morning Shigure-San," Tohru greeted.

"Good morning Tohru-chan. Breakfast?" Shigure asked. Yuki, who came out of nowhere, smacked the back of Shigure's head.

"Idiot. Is that all you think about? She isn't your servant awaiting your command," Yuki scolded.

"But that's what Aya-kun does!"Shigure fake whined.

"He's an even bigger fool,"

"You're up early Sohma-kun!" Tohru stated cheerfully.

"I'm not quite sure why, but today my sleep pattern isn't the same as usual,"

"That's strange, did you do something different than usual?" Then there was a knock on the door. Shigure sighed.

"Yuuuukiiii~ Tohru's busy with breakfast and I'm tired and old. Could you get that please~?" He waved Yuki to the door.

"Lazy mutt," Yuki mumbled.

"Someone's grumpy, yes?" When Yuki came back in, he held a small stack of mail. He shuffled through it lightly. "Anything for me?"

"Just a letter from your editor... again,"

"Ah, Mei!~ such a sweet girl,"

"Crue,l" Then Yuki saw a strange letter and made an expression of confusion.

"What is it Sohma-Kun?" Tohru asked.

"It's a letter from F/n-san,"

"For who?"

"The cat,"

"Strange. Couldn't she just come over?" Shigure asked.

"Stupid Cat! Come get the mail! There's a letter for you!" Yuki shouted up the stairs. Kyou hustled down the stairs, snatching the letter when he got to Yuki.