Chapter 3

Peter takes Y/N to top of a bridge that over looks New York "Y/N I never asked this?" Peter says sitting down "what is it" Y/N says sitting down smiling "will you be my girlfriend?" Peter looks at Y/N and smiles "I'm already your girlfriend baby" Y/N says before she Kisses Him Hungrily And Passionately until peter pulls away and puts his head against Y/N's "I want to pick you up and have you meet my family, if that is ok" Peter says "only if you meet my dad" Y/N smiles rubbing her noise on his making him laugh "Sounds Perfect" Peter says as he puts his arms over you and we enjoy the view for an hour then Peter takes Y/N home and drops her off "Happy Will Pick You Up in the morning" Peter says then he swings away as Y/n watches him in awe and blushes as she giggles

"WOW! My Sister Of All People Is Cheating On Peter With Spiderman" flash says laughing scaring Y/N half to death "What?! N-" Y/N starts to say but remembers it's a secret so she lies "No I'm Dating Both Of Them" Y/N says sternly "You Can't Do That" flash says "Yes I Can Dumbass, It's Called Monogamy" Y/N tells flash "now is that your problem?" Y/N asks flash "Hell No! If you want to be treated like a fucking dog then go ahead" flash says coldly as he walks away quietly. Y/N goes to her room and strips naked then goes to bed. Y/N wakes up and jumps out of bed. She picks up her phone and looks at her phone at the time "SHIT!" Y/N yells at she quickly gets dressed.

Y/N's Outfit For The Day👇(Feel Free To Change It)

Y/n rushes down stairs and sees a black car parked out front "SHIT! SHIT! SHIT!" Y/N whisper yells as she eats a peace of toast and runs out of the house, Y/N quickly stuffs her face and hops in the car "You Must Be Happy" Y/N says "That's Me, Pet...

Y/n rushes down stairs and sees a black car parked out front "SHIT! SHIT! SHIT!" Y/N whisper yells as she eats a peace of toast and runs out of the house, Y/N quickly stuffs her face and hops in the car "You Must Be Happy" Y/N says "That's Me, Peter Wants Us To Meet Him Somewhere Else First" Happy says as he drives away from my house "ok, thank you happy" Y/N says "no problem Y/N" happy says back.

Happy Stops In front Of A Grave Yard "Happy?" Y/N says looking at him confused "It's sad but he has family here that he wants you to meet" happy says softly "of course" Y/N says sadly. Happy stops the car and opens Y/N door as she gets out she sees Peter crying over a grave "He Miss Her So Much, So Do I But Not As Much As He Does" Happy says sadly as Y/N hugs Happy as he hugs her back, Y/N walks up to Peter and rubs his back "Hi Baby" peter says sniffling then kiss your forehead, Peter Then Looks At The Grave stone with His Arm Around Y/N's hips "Aunt May, Meet Y/N. She The Girl I Always Talked About Growing Up" Peter says as he started to cry Again.

Y/N hugged him for a second then got on her knees and looked at the headstone "I Wish We Would Have Met Sooner May" Y/N says as she puts her hand on the ground and looks at peter who grabs her hand and leads her somewhere else. Peter stops at another grave stone and puts his hand on my hip "Tony, You Would Be Proud Of Me. I Met An Amazing Woman And I Really Love Her, I Know You Would Definitely Approve" Peter says smiling "I Remember When You Hugged Me For The First Time After The Blip. I always wanted that but after I got what I wanted you died Just Like My Parents" Peter sighing and tearing up.

"Tony died saving us all, regardless of the fact he had a legacy, a wife and a daughter, he also had me too" Peter says tearing up even more "He Was A Wonderful Man, He Was Lucky To Have Met You And I Think He Knows About Me Already Like Your Aunt May" Y/N says smiling at peter as peter smiles back "Am I Wrong?" Y/N asks peter "No Your Not Wrong" Peter Says As He Hugs You Then Walks To One More Grave "I finally got the girl dad and I know you would love her mom" Peter says as we stand there in silence for a second then we go to the Car Where Happy Is Waiting "How Are You Flash's Sister" Peter asks
"I Ask Myself That Same Question Everyday And Everyday I Try To Find A Way To Deny It But I Can't" Y/N says giggling as peter puts his head on her shoulder and giggles as well.

happy opens your door and you get in while peter sits in the back next to Y/N "Now You Are Gonna Meet The Only Family I Have Left That Are Still Alive" Peter says with a forced smile "I'm Sorry You Have Lost So Many People" Y/N says to Peter, Y/N kisses him on the check "It's Not Something Anyone Could Have Stopped, I Just Miss Them Allot" Peter says as Y/N puts her head on his shoulder and Peter smiles.
"We Are Here" Happy says as he stops the car and opens the gate, happy drives up to a nice house with a blonde woman standing in front waiting. Happy stops the car "You Ready Baby?" Peter asks gently grabbing Y/N's Hand "I'm Ready Sweetling" Y/N says smiling.