Chapter 15

Y/N and Peter Dance For An hour Until The Dance Is Over And The Party Ends "Let's Go" Peter Says smiling, Y/N asks pepper if rosey can spend the night and she agrees with no question as Y/N grabs Peter's hand and they both get in our car and we leave our wedding, Peter take sY/N to a airport with a private plane ready and waiting for them "where are you taking me mr Stark" y/n asks "Paris, now get out and let's go their clothes in the plan so let's get going" Peter says grab y/n hand and they both get the jet and head to Paris.

⚠️Smut Warning⚠️
Once the plane is stable in the air, Y/N stands up and stands in front of Peter while he is sits down, she takes off her wedding dress in front of him, peter smiles while enjoying watching his wife's beautiful body expose itself as Y/N dress slips down "Peter Moans In pleasure of the sight in front of him "You Even More Beautiful When A Wedding Dres Falls Down Your Body" Peter says in a husky voice, Y/N smiles and giggles while she pick up the dress and lightly puts it over a seat.

Y/N walks up to Peter and unbuttons his pants and pulling them down letting peter hug hard cock spring free and him his stomach, Y/N smiles while she startles him, she rub her pussy of peter cock making him a desperate begging mess "Stop Teasing Baby, I Need To Feel You, Please Baby Please" Peter Begs as Y/N grabs His Cock, Y/N puts his tip inside of her as Peter slams into her wanting to feel her "Oh My God Baby" Peter moans "Your Pussy Feels So Good" Peter moans as Y/N starts to bounce on his dick ride him and Moaning "FUCK! Peter You Dick Feels Amazing Inside Of Me" Y/N moans

Y/N rides Peter hard and fast "FUCK Y/N, YEA BOUNCE OF DADDY'S COCK" Peter moans "OH DADDY! I'M GONNA CUM" Y/N says as she feels that snapping feeling in her core "ME TOO MOMMY!! CUM WITH M-" Peter's gets interrupted by both Y/N Cumming All Of His Dick, He instantly spills his seed deep inside of her,  they both ride out their orgasms in pure ecstasy until Y/N gets off of him and tries to walk away but instead Peter uses his webs to pull you back swinging you into him as he kisses Y/N passionately then he walks away and gets cleaned up along with Y/N not far behind him. They gets dressed and they fall asleep in each other's arms.

Y/N outfit👇(Feel Free To Change)

Y/N wakes up to Peter shaking her wake "We Are Here" Peter says while Y/N quickly gets up "We're Here! we're Actually Here!" y/N says grabbing her stuff and they head to the hotel room and put sour bags down "Wow This Palce Is Amazing" Y/N says ha...

Y/N wakes up to Peter shaking her wake "We Are Here" Peter says while Y/N quickly gets up "We're Here! we're Actually Here!" y/N says grabbing her stuff and they head to the hotel room and put sour bags down "Wow This Palce Is Amazing" Y/N says happily "Look You Can Even See The Eiffel Tower" Y/N says opening the balcony and stand on it taking in the view while Peter come up behind her and hugs her "I Have Plans For Us Here" Peter says while Y/N turns around putting her arms around his neck "Oh Really, Tell Me" Y/N says "Well I Want To Take You Though The City And Check It Out Then I Want To Take You To Dinner In The Eiffel Tower but I also have a surprise for you right after that" Peter says smiling "What Are We Waiting For" Y/N says basically dragging him out of the hotel.

Y/N and Peter walk around the streets of Paris holding hands and talking and laughing. Peter take her to try some food then we go back to the hotel room and hands me a dress "I had happy pick this up for you but I had it specially made for you and I want you to wear it tonight, you look amazing so it's your choice Babygirl" otter says as Y/N smile and his his cheeks and he smiles "Of Course I Will Baby" Y/N giggling while she runs into the bathroom and gets changed into her dress.

Y/N dress👇(Can't Change Because It Was Not Readers Choice Of Clothing)

Y/N gasps as she sees the dress and puts it on, she looks at herself in the mirror and smiles as she walks out the bathroom to see Peter in a red Tux with black under shirt "You Look Even More Beautiful Then I Thought You Would" Peter says smiling...

Y/N gasps as she sees the dress and puts it on, she looks at herself in the mirror and smiles as she walks out the bathroom to see Peter in a red Tux with black under shirt "You Look Even More Beautiful Then I Thought You Would" Peter says smiling "I love it baby, thank you but you didn't have to do all this for me" y/n says as Peter grabs her face and kisses her passionately "your my true love, I'll do anything for you" Peter says "I let you go once and that was hell, I will never let you go until the day I die" Peter adds kissing y/n again, Peter takes Y/N to the Eiffel Tower and they eat a delicious meal while talking and laughing and just enjoying each other's company

After dinner peter and Y/N take a long walk talking about each other's feelings and listening to each other until Y/N notices the bridge she has  been told about her whole life because her mom and her dad came to Paris once and put a lock there, Y/N loved Hearing about her parents love growing up. It made her believe in love "It's The Love Lock bridge" Y/N says happily just then peter pulls out a red lock with his name and Y/N name engraved into it "Peter!" Y/N says in awe as she kiss him passionately for a minute before they both walk on the bridge and finds Y/N's parents lock and puts it near theirs "I miss My Mom, she would have loved the hell out of you" y/n says watching the sunset with Peter hugging her from behind "I bet she would have" peters smiling. They stand there until it's dark then they go back to the hotel room, they make slow passionate love before they both go to sleep in the city of love not wanting to go back but goes back home.

Y/M and Peter, We're Married And Happy. Eventually Y/N Got Pregnant Again And Gave Birth To A Baby Boy, They Named Him Richard Anthony Stark but everyone called him Richie. Y/N spend the rest of her life, happy with her family and peter, she literally had everything she ever wanted in life, all her wishes came true and her life changed forever.