Chapter 7

Y/N opens her eyes sitting up and sitting there for a moment while thinking about Peter but then lays back down, flash walks into her room and sits on her bed with their dad against the door way "come on Y/N it's time to close this chapter in our life" flash sighs "forget about Peter, Your an annoyingly stubborn queen with the power to create an entire universe if you wanted to" flash says trying to cheer Y/N up enough to get her out of bed at least "come on sweetheart, I will be there cheering you both on" dad says smiling

"Don't Let Some Stupid Boy Get Between You And Your Dream, You've Dreamed Of Working For Pepper Potts For Years Specially after Ironman died" dad says as Y/N smiles and get out of bed "I'll go but don't leave me alone with anyone, understand?" Y/N says aggressively "will do" flash says "can do sweetheart" dad says walking into Y/N's room hugging her "I'm so proud of you Y/N" dad says then he looks at the time "hurry up and get dressed both of you" dad smiles then leaves my room with flash "here we go" Y/N says As She Takes a Hot Shower And Gets Dressed.

Y/N's Outfit👇 (Feel Free To Change It

Y/N looks at her outfit and shrugs as Y/N walks out of her room and goes down stairs "Nice Outfit Sweetie" Dad says "Looking Good Sis" flash says as we all head out and go to the school

Y/N looks at her outfit and shrugs as Y/N walks out of her room and goes down stairs "Nice Outfit Sweetie" Dad says "Looking Good Sis" flash says as we all head out and go to the school. Y/N looks out the window with her earphones in. She loved peter so much she started to hate it "Why would he ever do this to me, thing we're going good. Was it me?" Y/N gets interrupted by her thoughts when the car stops and we all get out. Y/N meets up with Kyle and Kyla then Flash Meet Up with his friends while dad finds a place on the bleachers.

Y/N gets her grown and cap on "Wow You Look Great" Ned Says Behind Y/N "You Too Ned" Y/N smiles at him then Peter Enters The Room And Ned Goes Up To Him. Peter Looks At Y/N and smiles, Y/N cries and runs out "I never thought I would be saying this but you need to go after her now" flash says walking up to Peter "Why?!" peter asks "Are You Seriously Asking Me Why?!" flash pushes him the stomach "you said you loved her and now your just gonna pretend like she is nothing" Flash pushes Peter back into Ned "How About This, Your Nothing" flash growls in anger as Peter grabs his gown putting it on along with his hat then leaves with Ned not far behind him.

Y/N gets her certificate then goes back to her seat flash does the same thing along with Peter Ned and every else. Every-time Peter Looked at her, Y/N wanted to just cry and cry and cry until she felt nothing at all. Y/N and flash held hands and throw their hats in the air then found their dad and talk for second until suddenly pepper walks up to Y/N alone and hugs her tightly "I Need An Assistant And I Would Like You To Have The Job" Pepper says smiling as she watch Y/N jump up and down. Y/N smiles and laughs as Peter watches from afar and smiles at her happiness "I Would Love To Pepper, I've Dreamed Of Working At Stark Industries For Years" Y/N says hugging Pepper.

"Ok Then You Start Tomorrow, How Does That Sound" Pepper Says Pulling Away as Y/N Agrees Then She Leaves To Rejoin Her Family "Congratulations Babygirl" dad says "Yeah Congratulations Sis, Your Dream Is Coming True" Flash smiles and hugs her then they all leave to go back home. Y/N couldn't stop smiling and giggling, Y/N Was So Happy Even Though Peter Didn't Love Her Anymore, Her Dream was Coming True. Y/N got inside and picked out her clothes for tomorrow, she ate dinner with cake afterwards that said congratulations on graduating "thank you guys, who needs peter when I have my family" y/n says laughing "flash and their dad starts laughing as well "Well It's Time For Me To Get Some Rest For My Big Day Tomorrow" Y/N shouts rushing to bedroom, y/n strips naked and lays in her bed and falls asleep.