Chapter 9

Y/N wakes up, she checks her phone and sees that she has a notification from paypal. She checks her account balance and sees $1,000,000.00. Y/N's eyes go wide and she calls pepper "Good Morning Miss Y/N" Pepper says answering the phone "Did You Just Pay Me" Y/N says still shocked "Yes I Sure Did" Pepper says "Oh Wow! Thank You Pepper" Y/N says smiling "You Deserve It Y/N, See You Soon" Pepper says hanging up. Y/N couldn't believe this. She was set for life and she knew there was more. To come. Y/N quickly got up and dressed.

Y/N's Outfit For The Day👇(Feel Free To Change It)

runs downstairs to see happy waiting for her outside

runs downstairs to see happy waiting for her outside. Y/N hugs her family and she leaves "Happy Can You Stop Somewhere Before Work Please" Y/N asks taking out her phone "Of Course Miss Y/N, Where To? He asks "To The Same Graveyard That Tony Is In Please, I Need To Talk To Someone" Y/N says sadly calling pepper to let her know. happy drives her to the graveyard that tony and may are barred in, Y/N walks up to her mother's grave and instantly falls to her knees "Mommy I Wish You We're Here" Y/N cries as she lays down on her moms grave "I wish you could cuddle me and rub your hand through my hair like you always did with me a flash growing up. I miss you so much mom" Y/N says as she gets up, dries her eyes, dusts herself off and Leaves For Work.

Y/N gets to work and sees Pepper talking with Peter "Y/N! Your Here!" Pepper says hugging Y/N While she smiles, Y/N looks at Peter And sees him smiling at well. Pepper pulls away "we are going to a gala so I'm taking you shopping after work" Pepper says smiling then turning around as the phone rings and going back to her desk "Hi Peter" Y/N Says looking into Peter's Big Doe Eyes "Hi Y/N" Peter says as he walks away "Peter!" Y/N yells out for him as she walks out after him, Peter stops and turns around "I Can't Seem To Get Over, How Do I Do That?" Y/N asks as Peter walks up to Y/N and kisses her passionately for minute then looks into her eyes

"I Love You Y/N And I Will Never Get Over You But I Know That If You Died, I Would Die Too" Peter sighs "Peter Please Just Be With Me, Let Me Love You Please Just Let Me In" Y/N pleads for him "Together Or Not You Have My Heart But Spiderman Has Enemies And I Need To Protect The Only Thing I Can't Live Without, That Is You" Peter says "Together Or Not Peter I'm Always Yours But I Love You And I've Loved You For Years, Why Is That Not Enough?" Y/N asks "It's More Then Enough For Me But I'm Protecting You By Keep You Away From Me" Peter says as he walks away to his lab, Y/N follows him down to his lab, she sees him and grabs him, she kisses him for a second before he pulls away "How Can I Stay Away From You If You Keep Kissing Me" Peter says sadly.

⚠️Smut Warning⚠️
Y/N grabs his face and kisses him again "At Least Fuck Me One Last Time" Y/N says softly, Peter doesn't hesitate or question it. He grabs Y/N's hips and pulls between his legs and kiss her hungrily "I Will Always Love You Y/N" Peter says "I Will Always Love You Daddy" Y/N says just then Peter moans to his nickname that he hasn't heard in what feels like forever. Peter stops kissing her, he unbuckles his pants then he aggressively pulls down Y/N pants and underwear.

Peter bends her over his desk "Are You Sure About This Babygirl" Peter asks "Yes Daddy" Y/N moans playfully as Peter smiles and shoves his dick into Y/N's cunt Immediately pounding the life out of her soul "FUUUCCCK Y/N" Peter moans loudly "JARVIS SOUND PROOF THE LAB" Peter Moans "On It Sir" Jarvis says as Peter continues to pound Y/N's tight wet cunt making it wetter and wetter by the minute "FFFUUUCCCKKK PETER" Y/N Moans loudly.

Peter grabs Y/N's hair and pulls her hair making her back bend backwards making Y/N look at him, he kiss her passionately Y/N moans into the kiss as she feels peter deep inside of her, Y/N felt happy in this moment, she never wanted it to end. Peter Slaps Y/N's ass as he continues to thrust into her cunt harder and harder. After An Hour Of Just Moaning To The Feeling Of Each Other, Peter cums inside of her "FUUUUUCCCKKKKK" They Both Moan in sync because of the Ecstasy they both feel, he pulls his dick out and pulls up his pants, he cleans your pussy up with his mouth then he grabs your head and kisses you passionately on the lips Just Then "Miss Y/N Mrs. Stark Needs You" Jarvis says "Coming" Y/N yells out to Jarvis then hurries out of the door and into her office "You Needed Me Pepper, Sorry I Was Talking With Peter" Y/N lies as she feel bad for lying "It's Ok, I Just Need You To Go Get Lunch For Us And I Need You Pick Morgen Up From School, Happy Is Waiting For You Outside" Pepper Says as Y/N smiles and leaves.

Y/N sees Happy "Hello Miss, Y/N Where Too" Happy asks smiling and opening the car door "I Need To Get Lunch And Pick Up Morgen For Mrs. Stark" Y/N says as she getting in and closing the door, we leave to get morgen first "Hi Morgen" Y/N says getting out of the car as Morgan runs up to her and hugs her" "Y/N Can I Ask You A Question" Morgan says as Y/N opens the door "Yeah Of Course You Sweetheart" Y/N says "Do You Love My Brother" Morgen asks as she gets in the car "I Sure Do" Y/N asks "Then Why Is He So Sad Lately, I thought love made people happy" morgen says as Y/N buckles her in her seat "Love Is A Complicated Thing, It's makes  us happy and sometimes it makes us sad" Y/N says

"I hope you guys get married someday" Morgen says as Y/N sits next to her in the back seat "I Hope So Too Sweetheart" Y/N says "Peter is a vary intelligence kid but he is knows nothing when it comes to girls" Happy Comments "He like Tony in that sense" Happy Adds "Yeah, You May Be Right" Y/N says smiling "He Is The Best Big Bother Ever, My Daddy Even Thought So, He Told Me All About Peter Before I Met Him" Morgen says "I Miss My Daddy, Can We Go Get Burgers Please" Morgen asks Y/N and Y/N tells Happy To Get Burgers And We Do Exactly That. Y/N goes back to work with Burgers and Morgen.

The rest of Y/N's day was chill. Y/N kept Morgen busy while her mom worked for another hour. Peter walks in and smiles at Y/N and his little sister together until Morgen notices him "Peter!" Morgen says happily running into Peter arms, he hold her close "Hay Kiddo" Peter says looking at her then at Y/N, he puts her down as Pepper Hang Up The Phone "Ok! Now We Gotta Go Shopping" Pepper says getting up and grabbing her purse "Let's Go Babygirl" Pepper says as she picks her daughter up and we all leave the tower. Pepper drops morgen and Peter off the house "Be Careful And Listen To Your Brother" Pepper says to morgen as peter grabs her hand and they ho inside.

Y/N and pepper go shopping for hours until they both found the perfect dresses. they got some lunch and talked for a bit "What Was Tony Like" Y/N asked "He Was An Asshole, He Always Gave Out Nicknames Like They Were Candy" Petter and Y/N both laugh "He Was A Pretty Great Man, He Loved Morgen So Much, She Was The Apple Of His Eye" Pepper sigh and touches her necklace "That's A Beautiful Necklace" Y/N compliments her necklace "Tony got heart surgery and a peace of what was in his heart, he got it truned into a necklace for me, I guess it was his way of giving me a part of his heart" Pepper says smiling "That Is The Sweetest Thing Ever" Y/N says as she takes her last bite and they leave. Happy drives Y/N And Pepper to the house and stays with us until we are ready to go. Y/N gets ready with Pepper As Peter Keeps Morgen Company.