Three

I open eyes and check the time to realize it 1pm in the afternoon . I didn't even notice  that I slept so late today .
I check my phone and see that I have a text from Kalon .
Kalon🫶🏾
- hey bby , have fun on your date tonight . I love you !

I smile at her sweet message , reply and get ready for my day  . I start off by doing my morning routine , and making myself a nice healthy breakfast with a smoothie to start off my day . I'm not a chef but I know how to cook a good couple of meals to get by.

I guess that's something I should look more into now .

I wonder if he is as nervous as I am about this date . I have so much time before I have to get ready yet , it's the only thing that wonders my mind. As I'm pondering through my thoughts I get a phone call .

" What sataru?"
" Now that's no way to answer the phone with the person that set you up with the love of your life"
" who said that ?"
" I've seen that look on your face before " gojo said with a smirk on his face . My cheeks started to heat up as I knew exactly what he was talking about . I used to feel this same way about him a while back . Me and Gojo always known each other since we were kids and I've always had a huge crush on him.  But he just wasn't ready for anything serious and still isn't , he made it obvious that he just wanted to be fuck buddies and I didn't want that for me. I found myself getting to much of my feelings involved every time we fucked and he couldn't say the same, at least not when I wanted him too . It wasn't that he didn't like me , he claimed it was more so the fact that he was scared of settling down again , he couldn't handle that type of commitment.
Yes , his words .
And I wasn't willing to wait for him either .

I think if it would've evolved into something with wouldn't have lasted long anyway. Were polar opposites with the only thing us having in common is how we like to have sex .

But this isn't about him anymore .

" What did you call me for ?"
" Another date with kento huh?"
" I guess so, you jealous yet?"
"not at all, I was actually calling to give you good luck for it"
" Good luck? Since when you start doing that?"
" Well I take it back . Fuck your date"
" Sataru , Fuck yourself"
" You could come fuck me yourself yknow?
"Bye Sataru"

Ends call

He just always finds a way to piss me off doesn't he?

I clear my thoughts by taking a shower , lotioning up and laying in  my bed watching one piece until the time comes for me to get ready for my date with Mr Kento .

I want to try calling him that more , his vibe gives off he could be a CEO or professor. Mr.Kento suits him well.
.....
It's now 6:00pm and I have a hour and a half to get my self dressed and ready to go and I'm absolutely scared shitless . I know that I'm going to be looking good but I'm so scared to fuck it up at the same time .  What if he thinks I'm boring or something ? I'm usually pretty seductive but what if he can see right through me! .It's a weird feeling of wanting something you feel you aren't good enough to have . What if he doesn't even look at me in that way ?

Well that can't be , he said I was attractive  .
If he just wanted to fuck he would've told me right ?

I slick my hair back into a top updo with 2 strand curls hanging at the front of my hair , I put on some light makeup just using so concealer, light blush, eyebrows and a cute nose contour and then finally slip on my cute velvet red dress and gold heels and accessories.

At 7:00 pm I get a text from kento asking for my address and I give it him and then continue to get dressed .

I'm a smell good type of girl so I make sure pick out my best smelling & most expensive perfume specifically some of my Bulgari and spray it everywhere so when I get near him my scent could be smelled by other females that may be trying to lurk around him .