Seven

"Hi I'm (y/n) . I'm the new personal assistant and receptionist !"
"I'm sorry , I didn't catch her name , Who will I be training with ?"
" oh that's me ! , sorry I never mentioned my name . I'm Amanda , I interviewed you yesterday!"
" oh yes , I remember you" I said to her with a cheerful smile.

Amanda is a beautiful woman . She has the structures of a model , face wise and body wise . She has a very cute slim thick build making her black work tux wear give her body a hourglass figure .
You can tell she keeps up with herself by her polished red wine nails and how her hair is held a very slick high bun , she's smells like a feminine musk vanilla .
When she walks down the hall I see other men that works in the office keeping their eyes glued to her and I can see why .
She ozzes confidence when she speaks and when she walks but she's so sweet.
I'd be a bitch if I had them looks.
" Follow me , let me give you a tour" Amanda said eagerly

I follow Amanda around the 3 story office building where she shows me the different departments and tells me more about what each department intels .

" so we have the legal and files department , the marketing and underwriting department and the finance department ...."
I was listening to what she saying trying to keep with everything she was telling me because it was a lot .

She spent about a hour showing me around the place and telling me exactly what people doing , the rules , dress code and the usual work shit.
The overall environment was great , everyone was organized and the place was clean and it seem liked everyone pretty much has their own desk area to work at without any distractions and they were all super friendly so far.

It was a pretty big building and it was also the most modern luxury work building I've ever seen.

Everyone who works here seems so well put together and in order .

I think I'm going to like it here.

" So quick question , who is the co partner I will be assisting ? "

" ah yes , I will have you meet him a little bit later on , he's in a bussiness meeting right now . He's a very busy man, hence the reason why he needs you."

I didn't think it would be a guy for some reason but I don't mind .

She eventually showed me my own little office I get to have since I'm the head co partner's assistant and personal receptionist.

She told me I basically do anything he asks of me like following up with a customer , filing something for him , going to get something for him etc..
the office space was a decent size and had its own little personal bathroom inside of it which made me happy .

Very well decorated in minimalist decor . So Me!
Whoever owns this company must've known I would've wanted to work here .

She takes me to meet some of the executives and some of the higher ups and that she is really cool with , they don't seem super harsh or micro managing but they do make sure that everything is in tact by enforcing some stricter rules .

I can live with that I guess.

We're not allowed to be on our phones that much , we get paid breaks for only 30 minutes anytime over that you have to clock out , dress code is major and they do listen and monitor the calls from time to time to make sure clients are satisfied at the end of the call .
As happy as I am being here hearing all of this starts to overwhelm me a little but I will get used to it . Good thing I don't work in a call center  .

She eventually take me back into my office and show me my computer and gets me set up with a username and password to login to computer and the starts to show me around the digital softwares and apps that they uses to manage files and book consultations.

After another hour of that , my training it pretty much almost over and she just has me shadowing her to make sure I get to a see a visual of exactly what she does and how she handles everything . It's a easy job but very very tedious and if they would have put this in the description I would've instantly changed my mind .
...
We leave out of the office to wrap up for the day , and she remembers to show me the guy that I would be working for as it would be kind of unusual to not know your boss . She takes me up an elevator to the third floor and walks down to an end of a pretty big hallway with at least 5 different small , medium and large conference rooms .

I'm amazed at how structured they are , the glass panels are big so you can see inside of these rooms , most of them have a huge modern table in the middle with seats surrounding them and a white board or some type of projector screen .

They must have meetings here often.

She starts going into detail about what these rooms are used for as she taking me on a stroll around the third floor .

As we get the last and the biggest conference room we see a group of executives walk out of the door . Most of them look relived of their pain for sitting in a long boring lecture.

As everyone leaves the room Amanda looks at me and smiles and I softly smile back , feeling a tad bit nervous to meet the mystery boss guy that I will be working for .

"I wonder if he's sexy , There's nothing wrong with a little work bae". I think to myself and softly chuckle.
Everyone finally leaves the room which gave us leadway to walk into the room .

The room was super huge , and there had to be at least 30 chairs for executives to sit in for any meeting held in this room .

Amanda snaps me out of my thought by pulling my arm and making me follow her into the room , I hold my head down watching the floor as I'm walking a little embarrassed that I was that noticeably out of it .

"Hey Boss, this is the new girl (y/n), she's the one that we hired yesterday as your personal assistant and receptionist"

I finally lifted my head up as it would seem pretty rude to keep down at a time like this and Im Met with a blonde haired , stern stare that I've seen before.

Oh shit. You can't be serious .