Five

WARNING: Slight Smut . Use the song if you want , it sets the mood Better:)

I quickly open my eyes to find the tall blond man hovering over me and he doesn't look happy .
" Nanami I-"
"Let's go ."
" Where are you taking me?"
" Home"
" What about my-"
" She already knows"
I let Nanami pull me by my arm out of the club and into his car . As he starts his car up he is silent .
I started to feel bad for dancing with the dude in the club but at the same time I did nothing wrong as me and Nanami haven't put a title on anything or have gotten serious .  Hell we only went on one date ! I'm still drunk but the situation sobered me up a little bit as now I'm just annoyed , hot and ready to go home.

Why the hell was he even in that club in the first place. Out of all the places he could be and he's there .
I figured this was the perfect time to tell him how I feel instead of giving him an explanation as to why I was grinding on another man .
" Nanami , you're upset for nothing ." I said sternly .
He didn't Reply to me . He drove in complete silence with both hands gripping firmly on his Steering wheel.

I looked over at him to see no signs of any type of feeling nor reaction to what I said , which pissed me off even more . Just his blank monotone expression as usual.
I can say he does look sexy while he is upset with me . The alcohol is making me wish the circumstances were different , I want him in me.

" You clearly barely even have time for me, nothing was ever made clear to me,"
" You can't blame me  , I'm living my life like your living yours and you can't just come in and confuse me and then fuck up the only plan I had to move on from you, you didn't even call or text me to check up on me what else was I supposed to do? Wait for you? I have men dying to be in the place I'm giving you so blindly and you don't care ."
I say without even thinking . The alcohol now has me just rambling on my thoughts with no regrets. But I didn't care , he needed to know how I was feeling .

He still rode completely silent . But I could tell he was getting more upset bc His hands were gripping the steering wheel a little harder this time making his knuckles a bit of a paler white.

" And you don't even fucking care , you still haven't said shit not even a fucking apology "
I said on the verge of tears .
He stills says absolutely nothing with no reaction and at this point I'm fucking heated and I completely stop talking just watching as we past the city by.
After a few more minutes we arrive to a unknown huge apartment building .
" Nanami this isn't my house"
He parks the car in the parking garage .
" I know "
" but you said you were taking me home "
" yeah , I did say that huh? . Let's go"

I roll my eyes and get out of the car, letting Nanami lead the way to his apartment . The building so huge there was no way and average person making regular pay could live in this building . He had to at least be paying a good 3-4 thousand dollars a month to be here .

And that's just based off looking at the lobby alone.

As we get buzzed inside , he walks up to the elevator that leads us to 11th floor where his penthouse is located.
He leads me to his door which he unlocks and lets me inside and my jaw almost drops .
His penthouse is absolutely stunning especially for a man . Everything is so neat and modern and you can tell he is very meticulous. There is beautiful art on the wall and his house is filled with abstract sculptures and He has a very big luxurious modern kitchen . I can only imagine his bedroom.
I was truly impressed but also still mad and still standing my ground so I gently plop myself on his beige couch in his living room as he locks his door.

The air is still tense as he walks over to me with dark and stern eyes. He walks slowly towards me and starts to hover over me , getting closer to my face .
As he's face to face staring sternly right into my ( e/c) eyes he asks me .
" You knew him?"
In a more dominant tone.
I sit back into the couch and roll my eyes at his stupid question . So I'm guessing this argument is going to be about how jealous he is but he isn't going to admit it after leading me on all this time right?
" He's a nobody , some random guy . Why does it matter ? You don't care about me anyway" I say annoyingly .