Chapter 1

Lily's POV

I wake up with the sun shining on my face. I glance up at the clock. 7:50 am. Holy! I'm late for school! I quickly jump out of bed and rush to the washroom. I quickly wash my face and brush my teeth. I put my brown hair back with a head band. Then, I quickly change and glance in the mirror, giving myself a once over. I am not anything special, unless you count the colour of my eyes, which are naturally violet. With a nod if satisfaction, I dash downstairs, grabbing an apple from the kitchen. "Mom, I'm leaving!" I call out.

"Okay sweetie, have fun at school!" I shove my keys into my bag and make my way to school, munching on my apple.

"LILY!" I almost drop my apple. Startled I turn around and see my best friend, Alyssa, running this way.

"HEY ALLY!" I shout waving to my blonde friend. I quickly finish my apple and throw the core in the trash. Then I look in my bag for gum. "Gum?" I offer Alyssa.

"Yup." She nods, her pony tail swaying in the wind. I take a piece and hand the pack. She takes a piece and pops it in her mouth. "Rerun tonight Chunin Exams Arc." She informs me. "Tonight, at 7. We're watching together right?" Ally and I are anime addicts. It's a disease for us. We can't go one day, without watching anime, otherwise we freak.

"Remind me to quickly drink my soda so I can throw the can at that freaking gay pedophile when he comes on, Kay? I'm gonna call him that actually." I say, talking about that creepy snake loving pedophile. Orochimaru.

Ally giggles " He is a gay pedo, isn't he?" She agrees. "Speaking of pedo's, Ukyo isn't that bad."

"Oh My God. Amnesia episode 10. I cried." I say, (A; N you guys should really watch Amnesia, It's really good.)

"You cry for every episode." She teases.

"So?" I scoff. For the rest of the walk to school, we talk about anime.

Okay, how is that for the first chapter? I know it's short, but it'll get better soon, promise. Pic of Alyssa. Dedicated to crystalwaterdrop for fanin! You're awesome!

Fan.Vote,Comment. Bye!