Chapter 18

I face Zabuza's clone. "So, the Princess wants to play." He says.

I smirk and take out a dagger which is much longer than a kunai, but shorter than a kantana.

"Who's playing?"

The clone and I stand there for a moment, facing each other. Suddenly we run towards each other, he raises his sword, and swings at me. I use the dagger to block the blade, his blade was much stronger than my dagger. I duck down and sweep my leg out and try to make the clone fall. He jumps up, and away from me. I throw my dagger at him. He dodges the dagger but it rips off a piece of his clothing.

"Why can't you just stand still?" I say frustrated.

The clone chuckles. "Show me some of your ninjutsu, Princess. Let's see how good you are."

I narrow my eyes while weaving hand signs. "Don't call me Princess! Earth Release: Mud Silhouette!" A river of mud forms around my hand, which is in the sky. I move my arm so my hand faces Zabuza. The mud river chases him. He jumps away into the trees. I make the mud keep following him. I wanted to move away from the rest of the team. It would make it easier for me to fight, and if Zabuza makes another clone, well, they'll be able to handle themselves.

Kakashi's POV:

Lily chased the clone away with her mud, she was trying to move away from the rest. Kiki followed Lily. I watched them until I couldn't see them anymore. I hope Lily will be all right. Kiki is with her so she should be okay, though I couldn't help but worry. It may be a clone, but it was Zabuza Momochi's and she was still a Genin.

"Seems the little brat is going to try to defeat my clone by herself." Zabuza chuckled while he made another clone. "I'll let this one play with you other brats."

(A:N basically everything else with Zabu and everyone will happen here. Watch the anime)

Lily's POV:

Finally I cornered the clone into a clearing. The mud had disappeared a little while ago.

"Earth Style, huh? This makes everything much more interesting." The clone said. "Mist concealment jutsu." A thick mist covered the area.

"Lily-sama are you alright?" I felt a light weight on my shoulder.

"Kiki?"

"Yes, it's me. It seems as though this fog is caused by the clone. Huh?"

"Yeah." I say, looking around. It's no use, I can't see anything.

"Lily-sama behind you!" I turn around quickly and activate the Tenshi no Tate (shield of the angels) The clone's blade was right up against the shield.

"This is a new one. What kind of shield is this?" The clone asks, pushing the blade against the shield. He's strong.

I spread my feet apart and kept the shield up. "That's a secret." I say as I jump back, landing on a tree branch. I crouch down and stare at the clone. He, in return, stares back.

"You look like you're mentally undressing me," I say. "I always knew Moomoochi was a pedophile." The clone narrows his eyes and doesn't say anything. "Well you're no fun." I tell him. He charges at me, with the full intent to kill. I jump on the ground and weave more hand signs, then lay my hands on the ground, palms facing down. "Earth Release: Earth Flow Spears." I mutter. Suddenly, spears made of earth come out of the ground. The clone was taken by surprise and a spear pierced through its chest. The clone turned to water as the spears disappeared. I panted slightly. I had used a lot of chakra.

"Lily-sama! Behind you!" Kiki called out. Suddenly, i felt a sharp pain in my side. Everything felt as though it was going in slow motion. I turned around to see Zabuza. Or rather his clone. I put my hand against my side, it felt wet. I looked down and saw blood. There was a deep gash in my side. I felt dizzy.

How is Zabuza's clone still here? The clone raised his blade, getting ready for another blow.

"Lily-sama!" Kiki's voice sounded so distant. Everything was spinning. This is the end.

I grasped my necklace. I couldn't leave yet, I still had many things to do. At least, now I'll be able to meet my parents.

I felt my lips move. "Ten..go..ku. Ji..go..ku..."

***********

Two updates! O.o

Don't kill me,

If you do, then I won't be able to update.

And you won't know what happens next ;)

Fan. Vote. Comment. That ish.

K bye.