chicks = trouble - 3

in which our protagonist is trouble, or rather finds it.

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

It was the 24th, day of the concert. I rose up from my bed, which consisted of cheap sheets and a throw blanket with 2 pillows. I seriously need to go to shopping. I went to the kitchen to start making breakfast. I got two pans out and heated it up, cracked 2 eggs in a bowl and mixed it thoroughly. I then put some salt and pepper inside of the bowl, and poured it into one of the pans. I then put some bread on the other pan with a bit of butter on it. After a bit, I started mixing the eggs with a spatula, and flipped the toast. After a short 5 minutes, I heard a groan fill the house. Until I heard footsteps running.

"Is that breakfast??" I heard Alanis say excitedly.

"Yeah, eggs n' toast. do you want me to make your special pancakes?" I said with a baby voice at the end while laughing.

"please??" Alanis said in a baby voice too, and clasped her hands while looking at me, pleading.

"yeah, yeah." I said while getting out ingredients to make the pancakes, which was, flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, milk, an egg, unsalted butter, vanilla extract, and of course her favorite parts, whipped cream and rainbow sprinkles.

"So, that mötley crüe concert is today! are you exciteddd?" Alanis said while pouring herself a cup of coffee, and trying to find the sugar and creamer.

I measured out the flour to be 1½ cups, the baking powder to be 3½ teaspoons, the sugar to be 1 tablespoon, and the salt to be ½ teaspoon.
I started to mix the dry ingredients. "I don't know. I mean it sounds cool because they look like total glam-stars."

"True! Hey, what if they're our asshole neighbors? They do look like them. The barbie lead singer, one was the tall one, another slightly tall one, and the short dude! I mean it wouldn't be suprising, they're also a band."  Alanis said, as if she was a detective.

I started to make a well into the bowl with all of the dry ingredients. I poured in 1 ¼ cups milk, an egg, 3 tablespoons of melted unsalted butter, and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract. I began mixing it. "I sure fucking hope not. Those assholes come into my store all the time trying to fuck me for any type of discount! I bet they would fucking flash their dick for 5% off!" I said angrily.

"The same thing happens to me! They are complete asses. They come into the clothes store and shoplift sometimes. Or the same thing! They slide us a bag of weed and my manager lets them leave so she can go fucking smoke the weed! Like what the hell am I supposed to do?" Alanis said honestly. She brewed herself a coffee as she talked. She put 2 packets of sugar and put gallons of creamer.

"Y'know, it's just too bad that they do make decent music. I mean, I don't think that they would have a hard time becoming the worlds most notorious glam-metal band." I explained. As I talked I put once again another pan on the stove and set the flame to medium-high. I slightly oiled it before I put a fourth cup of the batter onto the pan. I let it cook until each pancake was a light brown.

After 15 minutes, the pancakes were ready. Before I served them to my sister I put whipped cream and put some rainbow sprinkles to top it off. "Here you go, my queen." I said while holding the plate with one hand and laying it on the table dramatically.