dancing on glass - 6

in which nikki has our protagonist dancing on glass.. with someone else on her mind.

                        ── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──

NIKKI'S POV

Iris.

"Fuck yeah! how about you go infest this, fuckers!"

"Jesus fucking christ!" Vince howled, then managed to calm down, "Tommy, relax dude! If you keep on roasting those damn roaches into the carpet our landlord is gonna fuck us up.."

"That chick? In all honesty, I'd love for her to fuck me up.. what can i say? She's smokin'!"

I finally got up from my bed, which was an air mattress that was holding up with stolen duct tape. Once my feet hit the ground, a wave of a bitch called hangover hit me.

Jesus..

I went to the bathroom and took an expired aspirin, and brushed my teeth with whatever toothpaste was left.

"Okay, okay, okay. So, what you're saying is that after fucking the shit out of some chick, you convinced her to hit ecstasy with you? How the fuck did you even GET ecstasy?" Tommy yelled.

"Calm down! It was when I lived in Vegas.. some 19 year old girl came up to me and asked if I was interested.. now that I think about it.. she was actually pretty classy than from the other chicks I fucked. I had to practically beg for it, felt a little degrading, yeah.. But you guys should've seen the ass n' tits on her!" Vince said with honesty.

I rolled my eyes at his comment.
Whatever.

I decided to get dressed into actual clothes for once, and go grab some breakfast.

I left the apartment and began to walk down the street, because I had no idea where the hell my car is.

                        ── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──

IRIS' POV

Why the hell am I even giving Nikki a second thought? I mean, at the end of the day, he's probably just looking for a quick fuck..

Whatever.

"Why soo deep in thought, iris?" alanis asked, insinuating that I was thinking about something dirty.

"probably her man, nikki!" dahlia blurted out.

"Shut the hell up, I'm not thinking about ANYTHING. You guys should both be hungover and grateful that I made you breakfast." I said sternly.

"Someone's got their panties in a knot.." dahlia said.

"mhm.." alanis hummed in agreement.

I rolled my eyes, but then I saw something on the floor. "What the fuck?"

"HOLY SHIT IT'S A FUCKING ROACH"

"OH MY FUCKING GOD. GET IT AWAY FROM ME! KILL IT, WHAT THE FUCK?"

I froze with paralyzing fear. Seriously, this was the second time. But this time the roach was 4 inches long? Diabolical.. I slowly walked behind me and grabbed a napkin,  placed it over the bug, and stomped on it. The satisfying crunch was holy. It's disgusting... yet satisfying.