looks that kill - 5

in which our protagonist has looks that kill...
according to a horny 20-ish year old.

                       ── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──

Motherfucker.

Why the fuck do these guys always have to come and ruin the fun.

Of course Crüe, or, OUR NEIGHBORS.. walk through the door. Each of them scatter across the house, and of course, Nikki, lingers. His eyes widened at my mere presence. He sighed the most dramatic sigh, and went to go find one of his friends, I'm guessing.

James ended up ditching me to go hang with some of his other friends, so I went to go find dahlia.

"Hey dahl-"

"HeY y/N! wHaTs aHh-uP?" a completely wasted dahlia said, or slurred, I should say.

I rolled my eyes, "look, the crüe is here and you know how they are-" I tried whispering to her so we could leave until, I was of course, interrupted.

"oF cOuRSe tHeY'rE hEre. vInNie iS SoOo nIcE!"
dahlia yelled. I looked over her shoulder, and saw a barbie admiring her. Goddamn it.

I went to go find alanis, and checked the couch.

...

New rule.
Never leave your friends or family near Mötley Crüe, because they'll probably fuck them.

Of course I saw their drummer flirting with Alanis, and her falling for him by the second.

I then went to go outside to get some fresh air, so I could escape the weirdness trapped in the house.

Once I slid the door to the backyard, I was met with some stoners smoking while listening to music on the lit up patio.

There was a big patch of grass farther away from them, so I decided to sit down on the grass and sit myself up with the fence

I looked up at the sky.

Back in Las Vegas, up until I was 15, we were the picture perfect family. A family of four, had a traditional American home that was apart of the family for generations, and of course was finished off with white picket fences. Our mom was a well-known lawyer, and our dad was in banking. I was starting 10th grade, and Alanis was starting 8th grade.

My mom was doing a difficult case, and by difficult case, I mean the people involved were difficult. Certain gang members were involved within the case, to say the least. But, after a long and draining trial my mom was able to win the case. But, the members made some calls, so they wouldn't have to worry about my mom. They were able to assassinate her while she was walking back home, in broad daylight. I was waiting on the porch for her.