Chapter 6- Secrets And New Lovers.

Donald's POV

I go over to where Aubrey's Dorm is. 

I knock and she opens the door looking freaked out. 

"What do you want? Did you come her to yell at me? Go ahead." Aubrey said.

She looks so sad, she must be losing all her Bella's.

"I'm not here to yell at you. I'm here to talk to you."  I say softly.

"Come in.." 

I walk in and see shes the only one in the Dorm.

"Where is your roommate?" I ask.

"She went shopping. We're all alone..." She rubbed my arm after she said that.

"Umm, what are you doing? I have a girlfriend." I say taking her arm off of me.

"Why don't you break up with her and become MY boyfriend" Aubrey says coming up and pushing her chest up on mine.

"Umm, How about No? I only came her to ask you to put Elle and Jordan back in the Bella's..." I say to Aubrey.

"C'mon... Donald, we both know you want me.." She says pushing her lips up on mine.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING AUBREY?!" I scream at her pushing her off of me.

"You kissed me while you knew I HAVE a girlfriend! Why are you doing this?! You can have any other boy! And you come up on one while they have a girlfriend, There are so many people who would purposely cheat on there girlfriend, But I am NOT one of them! I actually Care and LOVE Elle! She's my everything and now you come up and ruin it! You're the one who kicked Elle out of the Bella's for dating me! So why would you want to come up on me like that?!" I Yell.

"I wanted Elle to break up with you so I could have you all to myself!" Aubrey exclaimed.

"Well, I don't want you. I want Elle, and i'm really happy with her. I'm not telling anyone this happened. So, Let Elle back in the Bella's and I wont Tell a soul." I say to her.

"Fine, and If I let Elle back in the Bella's... Will you come over to have some fun with me tonight." She says winking at me and rubbing up against me.

"You disgust me." I spat.

I walk out the door and run to mine and Bumpers dorm, knowing Elle would be in there on my bed on her laptop.

 I Burst through the door and I see Elle, on her laptop.

"Elle! You know I love you so much right? And that I would never hurt you and that I care for you?!" I Say.

Elle looks up to me and says "Yes, I love you too... But what did you do?" 

" I Didn't do anything.. I just love you so much!" I say and jump on the bed showering her with kisses.

She laughs and captures my lips.

 I smile. Because this is how everything is supposed to be.. I have Elle with me and thats all that matters..

Jordan and Greg run into our Dorm. 

"May I help you?" Elle says.

"We just came into here to say Hi... Well... Bye!!" Jordan says.

The couple laughs and walks back out of the Dorm.

Just the Bumper runs into here with a goofy grin and he falls onto the bed sighing.

"Okay Bumper.... Who is it that you like?" I say.

He looks at me and smiles. "I can't tell... You'll find out sooner or later." 

I look over to Elle and she has a knowing smirk its like they're having a conversation through there eyes just then Bumper nods. Elle squeals and hugs her brother. 

"When will I see him?! You Talk about him so much!" Elle exclaims.

"He's coming over now." Bumper says.

I'm so confused. Bumper looks at me and sees my confused expression. 

"My boyfriend." Bumper says. (A/N I know- I know. Bumper is BI in this book. My bestie wanted it:) )

I raise a eye brow. Then Elle speaks up. "Do you have a problem with BI people? Cause there is nothing wrong with it. Love. Is. Love." 

"No, I don't have a problem with it! I just thought Bumper was straight. That's all." I exclaim.

Elle glares at me and hugs Bumper. 

Knock-Knock 

Bumper goes to the door, just to be pushed out of the way by Elle.

Elle opens the door to reveal a boy.

"Ben!" Elle screeches and hugs the boy, suddenly jealousy runs through my body. I walk up to Elle before the boy can even hug back and I pull her into my arms and whisper "Mine."  

Elle rolls her eyes playfully and says, "Ben, This is my Boy friend Donald. Donald, This is Ben. Bumpers boyfriend. Its a secret right now. So speak of it in public, I'll be very. Upset." Elle looks stern.

"Okay, Love you." I say kissing her forehead.

"I Love you too." Elle replys.

"Um, not to interupt... But where is Bumper?" Ben asks.

I point to the floor when Bumper is just laying there. Ben runs in and says, "Oh Baby, What happened?!" Ben exclaims.

"Elle pushed me out of the way to open the door, I think she was Exited for the news I told her" Bumper chuckles.

"Elle, No pushing my baby around. Got it?" Ben says... I think he's joking.

"Yes. Sir!" Elle salutes him.  Everyone laughs and Ben helps Bumper off of the floor.

They walk over to the bed as did I, while Elle goes in the Kitchen to get everyone a soda.

"We can maybe go on double dates if eveyone wants to!" Elle yells from the kitchen.

"Sure, I dont mind.." Ben says and Bumper agreeing. 

"I guess."

"How about... Roller blading?" Elle asks once she comes back in giving everyone a soda.

"Yeah!" I cheer, I've always loved roller blading.

Eveyone else agrees.

"We'll go tomorrow!" Ben says.

For the rest of the night we all lay down on our beds and watch movies for the rest of the night.

*Lots Of Movies Later*

I look over to Ben and Bumper to see them cuddling, asleep.

I Look at Elle, and see her asleep cuddled into my chest.

I might aswell go to sleep, and I did. Falling into a deep sleep..

__________________________________________

Ello Lovlies... I hope you guys are liking the story so far! Tell me what you think,. when I need to update... Fan, Vote, Comment! 

This chapter is dedicated to my lovley best friend, Ben:) 

Bye guys!! Comment and vote, please!!!

~Elle