Chapter 9- Fool Me Once, Shame On You. Fool Me Twice, Shame On Me.

Elle's POV

I stumble out of Bumper's room faking him beating me. It was a prank, I accidenitly called Zayn and he didn't hang up so, Now its a prank.

Me and Donald broke up but we're gonna be close friends... Yes, I did turn down a marrige propasl but, We're gonna stick to being girlfriend and boyfriend.

Enoguh thinking, Back to the prank..

I open Donalds dorm room and hes the only one there. So I shout my line and say, "REALLY?! AGAIN! Jeez, Donald, you must be pretty desprate. Good bye! Again!" I then throw the ring at him and Zayn looks pissed. 

Louis comes over to me and says, "Pull off the prank. Zayn's gonna beat the shit out of Donald!" 

I look over to Zayn and Donald in a fist fight, "To late." 

"Stop! Zayn! Donald! Stop!! KEEP YOUR FUCKING HANDS OFF OF EACHOTHER AND LISTEN TO ME YOU FUCKING TWATS." I scream at the last part.

Donald and Zayn stop hitting eachother and look at me.

"Zayn, It was a prank. Me, Niall, Donald, Bumper, Louis, Liam, And Harry were in on hit. As by now, You and Niall broke up beacause you have feelings for girls again. Niall likes Ben, And Ben likes Niall. I know you don't like me, Because I know I'm not your type.. But I know who is.. Her name is Perrie Edwards. I set you two up on a date and you'll love her. She's my cousin, So hurt her and you die."  I say.

Zayn looks shocked and starts laughing. 

"Why are you laughing?! You just got scared and now you're laughing?" Bumper says and walks out of A random dorm we were in.

"Because I got it out of Niall and I just really hate you at the moment Donald, and thats why I hit you." Zayn says, Then adds, "And I already know Perrie, Shes amazing.. Thank you for setting me up on a date with her." Zayn says and hugs me.

I hug back and I smile.

"Next time, Dont eaves drop on me." I say and laugh.

Zayn smiles and says, "Okay, I wont."

I look at  Donald looking down at the ring. And I walk up to him.

"Donald, Look at me." I say and put my hand under his chin to make him look at me.

"Donald, I'm sorry I don't want to marry you just yet. I mean, I really do want to marry you, But we have a career, And We've been fighting, I still love you As a girlfriend, But I cant marry you. Can we just stay as boyfriend and girlfriend?" I ask him.

He smiles and one tear goes down his cheek and he nods. "Of course baby." 

I smile and hug him. He hugs back tighter and Zayn comes up.

"Hurt her, And I will make you sufer." He swears to Donald.

"Never again, I will never hurt her again." Donald swears back.

Bumper yells and says, "Shit! We're late for practice! Come on Donald! Take Elle with you too." 

Donald grabs me hand and we start running to the Frat House.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Greg's POV

I am getting ready with the Trebles and I'm waiting for Jordan to come over so we can talk.

"Where the hell is Bumper and Donald?!" Unicycle shouts.

Fat Amy comes into the Frat House.

"Hey Fat Amy." Everyone says.